The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
It's early BUT !!! Merry Xmas... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: It's early BUT !!! Merry Xmas... (/showthread.php?tid=39324)

It's early BUT !!! Merry Xmas... - oldtimer - 12-24-2011

I'm off to Halifax to spend Xmas with a couple of my kids and families.It's the changing of the guard...I think.This is the 1st Christmas that HERE !!!! HOME !!!! wasn't the place for turkey and farting.I still get to cook but not here..booHoo.
Oh well, Merry Christmas my FINE !!!!!!!! board friends. !!!!! one and all !!!!

Re: It's early BUT !!! Merry Xmas... - Tammy - 12-24-2011

Merry Christmas OT !! Love You

Re: It's early BUT !!! Merry Xmas... - fatty - 12-24-2011

~ oldtimer ~ wrote:

'Oh well, Merry Christmas my FINE !!!!!!!! board friends. !!!!! one and all !!!! '

A very Happy Christmas to you too OT...and all the other boardies...have a Blessed Christmas!!!! Fulljoy!!

Re: It's early BUT !!! Merry Xmas... - wit - 12-24-2011

safe travels OT. Merry Christmas to you and yours Smile

Re: It's early BUT !!! Merry Xmas... - mickey - 12-24-2011

Happy Holidays everyone! and especially to our soldier Jenny...she's won another battle! Hang in there Jen!

Re: It's early BUT !!! Merry Xmas... - rootswoman - 12-24-2011

Safe Travels OT!

Merry Christmas Board Family

Three Cheers for Jenny

and to Lizardbeth, Sally , Crybaby, and anyone else who has been battling with their health this year. (just in case you happen by here - I never stop thinking about you guys)

and Happy Festivus

To the rest of us!

Re: It's early BUT !!! Merry Xmas... - Tim - 12-24-2011

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Festivus to all from sunny and warm Saskatchewan. This is my first Christmas at home with no snow, which is a bit sad although I'm not gonna complain about the lack of cold weather. +7C today, going for a run soon and I am actually considering wearing shorts.

Re: It's early BUT !!! Merry Xmas... - Miss+Jamaica Soul - 12-24-2011

Merry Christmas to each of you and your families. wherever you are in the world.
Nuff love to the boardies who working and giving up their time to help others...also much love and rememberance to the members of our families that we have lost.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Respect

Miss Jamaica Soul x

Re: It's early BUT !!! Merry Xmas... - Sundowner - 12-24-2011

Wishing a safe and happy holiday to one and all. May you stay warm and cosy with the ones you love the most.

Re: It's early BUT !!! Merry Xmas... - Angel - 12-24-2011

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!