The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
another sad murder... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: another sad murder... (/showthread.php?tid=38903)

another sad murder... - oldtimer - 12-19-2011

The young guy that works as my son's apprentice was murdered in a fight outside a bar in Halifax early Sat. morning.Only 23 years old.My son is devastated !!!! Just minding his own business and walked outside into a bad situation. RIP James !!!

Re: another sad murder... *NM* - wit - 12-19-2011

Re: another sad murder... - rootswoman - 12-19-2011

I am so sorry OT. What a senseless tragedy and what a terrible time of the year for this to happen - My condolences to your son - how terrible1

Re: another sad murder... - wit - 12-19-2011

sorry OT Sad

(no idea what happened to my first message)

Re: another sad murder... - VenusdeMilos - 12-19-2011

such sad news Sad keep your son close. x

Re: another sad murder... - oldtimer - 12-19-2011

Thanks guys !!!!! Lee (my son) is just beside himself,I have never seen him like this.No one still seems to know what happened.They have the pic of the suspect on the news and in the local paper.They'all find him in a hurry...I hope.This is coming from a guy who saw a murder in a school yard while attending school in Jamaica

Re: another sad murder... - suzengrace - 12-19-2011

I'm sorry for what your son is dealing with and everyone involved in this senseless tragedy...RIP...

Re: another sad murder... - DAWN - 12-19-2011

This morning in a small town just 18miles south of here a high school girl broke up with her 25 yr old bf. Police were called to house for a domestic, 1 officer to the front and 1 to the back. 25 yr old shot the cop in the neck and was airlifted. Every agency for 100 miles had the small town in lock down all day..schools included until about 630 this evening.

They then stormed the house and found the 25 yr old dead upstairs. Girl friend is physically fine but the officer -Husband and father of 3 kids under 10, is fighting for his life.

Heartbreaking....

Re: another sad murder... - Nikki - 12-20-2011

So sad to hear this!!..Being around the Holidays makes it even worse!!! Sad...I just supported my Friend while burying her Husband Saturday!...He had just gotten a job delivering furniture when some PUNKS tried to rob him...Got away with NOTHING...He hadn't even gotten his first paycheck!...Just So sad!

Re: another sad murder... - oldtimer - 12-20-2011

Me to Rambo...me to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!