The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
The Last Part of Medi's Trip Journal and Pics. :( - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: The Last Part of Medi's Trip Journal and Pics. :( (/showthread.php?tid=38753)

Pages: 1 2

The Last Part of Medi's Trip Journal and Pics. :( - medi - 12-17-2011

I decided to make one last thread..I will start this one off with pics...this is the day at Travellers on my last Wednesday..everything began to take on a bittersweet hue..all my actions...all my thoughts..my time 'home' was drawing to a close..

my last time at Montana's:

And my last day on the beach at Traveller's..the seas were pretty rough.. I didn't even go in the sea that day..just took it easy at their pool...

I went ahead and splurged on a hummingbird..

my 'spot' for the day:

Re: The Last Part of Medi's Trip Journal and Pics. - Angel - 12-17-2011

Hate to see it end Medi. Nice you made it there and able to relax.

Re: The Last Part of Medi's Trip Journal and Pics. - Sundowner - 12-17-2011

I love Travellers - it's my old home away from home. Haven't stayed there for a couple of years, and I miss it. Thanks for the pics, Medi.

Re: The Last Part of Medi's Trip Journal and Pics. - Sundowner - 12-17-2011

Well done, Medi. Gonna miss reading your daily installations!

(I noticed the tanned tootsies too.)

Re: The Last Part of Medi's Trip Journal and Pics. - gerryg123 - 12-18-2011

great report Medi ... you are the queen of Negril!

Re: The Last Part of Medi's Trip Journal and Pics. - rootswoman - 12-18-2011

Medi, I am so sad your trip is over!

I am really happy that your trip was all that you wanted and more.

Your feet reallly did brown up! You should do a pictorial of all the feet pictures - that would be a riot.

Re: The Last Part of Medi's Trip Journal and Pics. - wit - 12-18-2011

Hey Medi...much thanks for taking the time to write and post pics!!!

BTW...short term memory and ganja....google it my dear lol.

I have a question for you....I've noticed in your pictures the sea was quite rough in most of them. So out of the number of days you were there ...how many could you safely get in the sea on the cliffs? Thanks!

Re: The Last Part of Medi's Trip Journal and Pics. - wit - 12-18-2011

Thanks for the answer. I'd forgotten the question already

I guess you are braver than I as I would not get in the sea at all with the size of the waves in your pics. On the cliffs that is...beach no issue but cliffs...nope.

Re: The Last Part of Medi's Trip Journal and Pics. - gerryg123 - 12-18-2011

scamming her? i was thinking maybe the same thing, but then again, Medi figured out a way to get a nice room with a pool and AC for 250 dollars for one month, so I don't think she is such an easy mark, eh?

Re: The Last Part of Medi's Trip Journal and Pics. - VenusdeMilos - 12-19-2011

a Jamaica Farewell ....crying into my teacup :/ (didnt have time this am for coffee and a catchup...so afternoon tea it is).

Hurrah for Medi....ENCORE Big Grin x x