The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Digicel top up - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Digicel top up (/showthread.php?tid=38529)

Digicel top up - BrenJaLee - 12-14-2011

UGGGHHH I'm so frustrated right now. I've spent the last 1.5 hours trying to top up a damn phone and it just won't work. I've tried it through Digicel and through Ezetop. It just keeps saying that my bank has not authorized the transaction but I've talked to my CC company and they are saying it has nothing to do with them. I've tried paying by putting the cc info in directly and through paypal. My cc company said that they did get a paypal for $1 but then it immediately deleted. They couldn't explain why it was only $1 or why it appeared and then retracted. There is NO phone number for digicel. The number you call on their website is a different company. I'm ready to scream. Is there some freakin trick to top up a digicel phone that I don't know about?

Re: Digicel top up - wit - 12-15-2011

I've had many problems with digicel for the past while too. Ezetop seemed to work ok. I had both locked out for awhile and had to ask a friend there to send credit lol. Now I don't top up at all. Good luck.

Re: Digicel top up - BrenJaLee - 12-15-2011

Was trying to top up someone's phone who is in JA. I think I'm just giving up. Too frustrating. I had bought some of the cards before I left too and couldn't even figure out where or how to use those numbers online to top up. I just ended up e-mailing the codes to the person in JA and hopefully they can type them directly into the phone and go from there. But that means that I won't be able to use them in the future to top up my phone or top up online via cc so I'll have to get a new sim card again. Was trying to avoid that. Oh well. C'est la vie.

Re: Digicel top up - sammyb - 12-15-2011

Did you try emailing ezetop?

I had this issue with them and it was some sort of network issue and was resolved in a day or so

Re: Digicel top up - BrenJaLee - 12-30-2011

UPDATE: I was able to use EZ Top and it went through - but they charge a big "overhead" to use their service and you don't get the double credit specials. So I'm still determined to figure out how to get it to work on Digicel's website. I've tried again and spoke to my bank again. Bank says they aren't even getting the charge request so they can't unblock something that isn't even coming through as a request.

I e-mailed Digicel (since the phone number doesn't work) and actually just got an e-mail back from them a few minutes ago. I nearly fell over that they responded. I was told the matter was forwarded to the administrators of the Online Top Up service for investigation and that I would hear back in 24 hours. I'm assuming that will be sometime next week because of the holiday. But still, I wasn't expecting for them to respond to my e-mail at all so I am pleasantly surprised!