The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Jan 2nd 2012 Reggae Energy @ Coral Seas show - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Jan 2nd 2012 Reggae Energy @ Coral Seas show (/showthread.php?tid=38221)

Jan 2nd 2012 Reggae Energy @ Coral Seas show - JamaiKay - 12-12-2011

I was wondering if any boardies were going to see Hiyah Grade band in Reggae Energy show at Coral Seas gardenside hotel on Monday night January 2nd 2012?
I may need someone to hang with so I can let my friend have some alone time with her man...Anyone going to see the show?

Re: Jan 2nd 2012 Reggae Energy @ Coral Seas show - Markospoon - 12-12-2011

It is a good show, great music, but I will not be there until January 29th.

I hope you find a partner to go with.

Respect.

Re: Jan 2nd 2012 Reggae Energy @ Coral Seas show - BrenJaLee - 12-12-2011

I was at the last two Reggae Energy shows. Unfortunately attendance was low which is too bad because it's probably one of the best shows I've ever seen in JA. The band was outstanding and the sound quality was by FAR the best I've been to. Way better than the sound quality at the One Love shows even. The 2nd week was better than the 1st so I can only imagine what it will be like by Jan 2. Hopefully the word starts to get out and the people start to come because the show itself is fantastic. I know they are looking at bringing in some top name guest artists as well to some of the shows and Jan 2 is one of the dates being kicked around for that so you could be in for quite a treat.

Re: Jan 2nd 2012 Reggae Energy @ Coral Seas show - Pineapple - 12-12-2011

I arrive on that day and don't know how much energy I'll have but I really do want to go.

Re: Jan 2nd 2012 Reggae Energy @ Coral Seas show - Sophie - 12-12-2011

If they have an artist we want to see we will be there. Unless I have lost my mind they had my girl Tanya there a few years ago. Oh sweet jesus---if it would be Tanya--- I would swim through shark infested waters to get to see her.

Ummmm Kay? I might have you mixed up with someone else(seems I lost some brain cells in my younger years)BUT if I don't---your friend is my friend so alla we shall be there if they have a big name artist.lol Wow that was clear as mud,eh?

Re: Jan 2nd 2012 Reggae Energy @ Coral Seas show - Sophie - 12-14-2011

Sending you email Karen.

Re: Jan 2nd 2012 Reggae Energy @ Coral Seas show - Sophie - 12-14-2011

Oh and Lola?????? Yes~~~~~TANYA!! I got to see her for about a hot minute one time. Would LOVE to see her perform a real show.