The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Blue Hole - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Blue Hole (/showthread.php?tid=38207)

Blue Hole - Rastapher - 12-11-2011

You know my main man Markospoon and I were gonna take a ride down to Blue Hole in Brighton last reach but it never came into fruition..... So this February we are taking our guests to Blue Hole accompanied by mr Markospoon himself...... Looks like a Thursday lunch thing to do before the big crab races come to town.....that evening. So I have to fugue out the schedule..... But those around may want to make the trip and hang for an hour or so......I'll have to run it by mr Markospoon.....and mi wife....lol

Re: Blue Hole - Markospoon - 12-12-2011

You know, i forgot all about the blue hole while I was there.

Oh well, there is always next trip in about 5 weeks, eh Ras?

Is there food at the blue hole?
Beer? Can we bring our own?

You know I travel with an ice cooler, it will be stocked to the rim with beer and ice, no worries, i have that covered.

Do we go swimming, then drink and eat?

I'm not sure how it is set up, but thank god I have Ras with me, he's the man, with the master plan.

See you soon Rastapher.

Re: Blue Hole - Nikki - 12-12-2011

SOUNDS INTERESTING!...Where is this?

Re: Blue Hole - Sundowner - 12-12-2011

We were there in April - great place to chill for awhile. There was a young kid cooking - about 14 years old. We had fish and it was absolutely delicious!

The pool is so refreshing. I didn't go in the hole but my friend (now husband) did. It's really far down there!

They have spotless washrooms too!

Glad to hear they are going to work on the road - it could rip out your undercarriage!

Re: Blue Hole - Sophie - 12-12-2011

Reading this and all that is sticking in my mind is------ neck pain and jumping. None of my damn business why you have neck pain but if you are not sure why you have it- please don't jump offa anything. Good god- I have turned into an old woman.

Re: Blue Hole - Nikki - 12-13-2011

Errrr Ummmmm....Where is this Blue Hole????

Re: Blue Hole - Nikki - 12-13-2011

THANX MEDI!!...Definitely something to look into!

Re: Blue Hole - suzengrace - 12-13-2011

Yikes Ras....yeah no jumping in "da devil hole" as me and my friends call it..(LOL)
But seriously-i've seen some patients have real relief and good results with the disc replacement-as you know- just get a good surgeon with lots of exp...
And hey, before you know it Ras..You going be climbing up in that tree and doing back-flips into that hole (LOL) Is that tree still there??It was last time I went a couple years ago...Glad they're doing so many upgrades to the place and yes, hoping they fix that roadway that you drive in on..My driver wasn;t happy with it..

It is a must-do for anyone that visits negril...

Re: Blue Hole - Sophie - 12-13-2011

Ok- cool Ras, you know what ya got goin on in your neck then. My Smokey had neck and head pain and long story short turned out he had a broken neck. Allllllll the way up between C1 and C2. You just worried me.......sorry for mindin your business.