The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Medi's Trip Journal - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Medi's Trip Journal (/showthread.php?tid=37657)

Pages: 1 2

Medi's Trip Journal - medi - 12-07-2011

Hello, I am going to be sharing from the journal I kept when on vacation in Negril, in bit's and pieces, and will periodically also be making comments on what I wrote, expanding on some events and perhaps commenting on things that took place that I didn't necessarily put down at the time but still remember. I don't "blog" and parts of this may not be exactly "trip report" material, so this is where I am putting down my experiences, and hope the reader gets something out of it.

IN JAMAICA:

I am in Jamaica. I smile as I write this because I am sitting at Fun Holiday, brown stew chicken on the way, cold red stripe gathering condensation, and looking out at a sea like teal glass, so of course there is a smile on my face.

I paid the rest of the rent at Summerset Village, including an extra $80 for the safe key, so it was a total of $330 for the month, which is still cheaper than anywhere else. It was a short walk to the main road, and didn't even have to walk halfway down the lane before I got a route taxi for $300J all the way to the beach.

It was a pretty uneventful trip. but only if you include the smile that would cross my face everytime I realized - I AM ON MY WAY TO JAMAICA, MON! Smile

Soon as I got off the plane, for the first time ever on all my trips that I can remember, I had a really long line at the airport to clear customs and get my passport stamped, as there were two other planes that had landed at the same time, but it did nothing to break my mood at all, because I was finally back.

Sorry for the interruption, but I just had to dip my feet in that beautiful sea. And take a few pictures of course.

It was not that hard to find my luggage either, it was off the carousel already. Note to self: Next time put some neon duct tape on my plain black suitcase to more easily identify it. Anyway, I got out of the airporttipped the nice redcap $5 (three heavey suitcases, even my carry on weighed at least 40lbs -all the shampoo and toiletries and stuff not to mention a coleman florescent lantern and maglite flashlight, spare batteries, and over a dozen books..yup, it all weighed A LOT!

That was the only thing I was nervous about, really, and that was would my carry on be small enough (it was) and would my stuff make weight (it did at 42 and 46lbs). That and would I make it to the airport on bald tires in the rain on the goadawful freeway system in Tulsa. But once through the baggage check in at Tulsa airport that smile that has not been on my face that often at all is a frequent visitor now, and has been since yesterday.

Joe was there to pick me up {interruption here-while I will be recommending the tour company I used in a trip report elsewhere to promote them, to protect them and their business will only be using a first name here although it was originally written down in full in my journal} He is indeed like his name says, a really cool person. A quick stop to get a red stripe and a pipe (a really cute wooden one with an alligator on bamboo pipe stem), grabbed some cashews on the way from the guy selling them in the road, and we were on our way! Made a stop at a little cave on the side of the road to take a picture and smoke some ganja. Then we were on our way to Negril again, and I could not stop smiling.

Got to the room right after sunset, but it was still light out so I dropped suitcases off, tore off my clothes and into my bathing suit, and Joe dropped me off at Rick's. Now by now, except for some pics as the plane landed and one or two at the little cave, hadn't taken many pictures, and didn't take that many at Rick's..first thing I did was shuck my shorts and jump into that water. AT LAST! There was still some pink on the horizon and that first twilight star was twinkling and I was floating in the soul healing waters of Negril!

No, I didn't jump off that high spot, lol! I did a few jumps off the middle spot, but mostly I just swam around, in a state of heavenly bliss. As a swam, this nice guy named Marley struck up an easygoing conversation with me. He even brought the drink I bought at Rick's to the water for me so I wouldn't have to get out, and you know I ate that shit up. He wanted to show me something, so he helped me up some rocks on the other side to Rick's (ouch, my tender feet!) Then, in this large hole in the rock, I can see the lighthouse, it's flashing it's light and it's a simply beautiful sight. I have to go back sometime, (with my watershoes on this time!) and get a picture of it.

So I jump off the rock, swim some more, and realize I'm hungry, as I ihadn't eaten that day yet. So I ask Marley if he's hungry too, and invited him to have dinner with me at LTU. We walk up to LTU, and I realize I didn't bring enough cash with me, so we order, then I get a taxi to my room then back to LTU. They have this wonderful singer there, and he sang a medley of oldies and Bob Marley songs, and that smile is now plastered on my face and I'm totally in that Negril vibe and feeling it.

I can't help but join in the chorus when he sings "Three Little Birds"....after I tip him I realize why he doesn't just sound good but familiar as well- it was Stephen West, who performs at Seastar! I remember him from my last reach, and am looking forward to seeing him again this Saturday at the party there.

For dinner I had panfried snapper with callaloo and MAN WAS IT GOOD! Then had the taxi take me back to my room - Marley wanted to hang with me at my room but that wasn't happening so I sent him on home in the taxi.

Then came the only bummer of the night, and that was when I went to the pool only to find it half empty! (They are filling it slowly with hose so they said it should be filled and ready to go tomorrow) This on top of me finding a HUGE puddle in the middle of the floor from a leak in the air conditioner. That's it, I mopped the leak up, turned the ac off, then went back to the bar at Summerset and had them call me a cap (The phone Joe gave me wasn't working) 850J later for the cab and I was on my way to Travellers on the beach!

I knew they had a nice big pool, and I figured it would be okay if I swam there if I ordered a few drinks, and sure enough, it was. I didn't want to go in the sea since it was full on dark now and I prefer to swim in water I ca see, so perfer pools at night. So I swam around for about an hour, found out they do karoake on Friday nights (and Sundays too) from the lobby. This nice security guard named Patrick told me about it and I plan on checking it out Friday.

Okay, were up to today just about and I'm getting a towel and going swimming.

comment not from journal but on reflection: I really weigh a lot, but when I am in water, none of that matters, I am able to move around freely and with dexterity, and I feel really at home. As I swim around, sometimes stopping to float on my back, sometimes even twirling about in the water with glee doing an underwater ballet dance just for the sheer joy of it. The sights and smells and sounds and feels of the beach of Negril

I remember swimming at Travellers that night, and when I swam to the edge of the pool by the walkway I would be able to hear faintly the surf in the background, but everywhere I swam I could hear the gleeping of the tree frogs..or tree toads rather, as they are called by Jamaicans.I have a story about what they are called and a convo I had but that is for a later time. The temps at night were a lot cooler than I remember, but then again, of my two trips, half of them have been in the heat of summer, and of the other two, what stands out the most from the November '07 one was how stormy it was and how much it rained (which didn't detract from my enjoyment of that trip in the least)..and the most recent one before this one in Dec '09 I do remember having a few nights that were relatively cool, but on this nearly monthlong trip of mine, there were many times it was just too cool outside for me to be able to comfortably swim at night..it was all good though, there is a lot more to Negril than swimming of course! Okay, back to the journal.

JOURNAL:

Okay, I brought lots of sunscreen and used it, honest - just not enough - my shoulders did get a little burned, but not too bad at all considering I spend all day in the sun - face isn't burned though. Will be sure and keep TONS of sunscreen on said shoulders to keep from being burned anymore. My feet got eaten alive by skeers though, because I didn't remember to put on the bug guard I brought. Oh well, it's all good, I AM IN JAMAICA! but oh man do my feet ITCH, lol!

Okay, let me write about yesterday at Fun Holdiay briefly and get caught up to today. For starters, I wasnt to say that I have been spending entirely wayyyyyy too much money and that has to stop or I will be broke by next week! I'm going to smoke a joint real quick first.

Mostly what I did was spend the entire day in the water, did stop off for a few minutes to check out the webcast, chatted with Daisy, had some jerk chicken that was cooked from a barrel right in front of Fun Holiday and was MUCH better than the breakfast which was a soggy omelet I couldn't finish. Daisy I had met online at the realnegril webcasts Rob puts on and from the negril.com message board site, and it was cool to meet her in person..had already met Rob on earlier trips. I talked with this nice lady while we were both swimming in the water named Laurel, and then later on this guy went in the water and started flirting with me - forgot his name, but was pretty flowery with the compliments, and persistent to the point where I left the water for a while to get away from him - I enjoy guys flirting with me, but it does get to a point to where it is just too unbelievable - I weigh over 200lbs, so a beautiful mermaid I am not, lol!

Anyway, I drank 2 banana daquiris, 2 strawberry , and at least 2 red stripes at Fun Holiday along with the sucky omelet and delicious jerk chicken.

Also, while swimming and hanging out on the beach met up with this couple named Wally and Carrie - we got high together standing waist high in the sea, the sun reflecting in glimmering sparkles in the wata. I joked with them that if any patrolman walking the beach wanted to arrest me they would have to get their shoes wet so they weren't that likely to do so.

Okay, I decided to go back up to Summerset and because I needed more money and decided to eat at Xtabi so I could swim in their pool last night. Had a wonderful and EXPENSIVE fish dinner, smoked some ganja down in the caves with the bats flying around and the waves pounding against the rocks, was joined by the bartuff who smoked a bit with me and will remain anonymous, had 3 or 4 purple rains and swam around the pool at Xtabi - where I lost the damn hotel key. I will go look for it {journal interruption here; it ended up taking me a lot longer than the next day to get back to Xtabi and getting the key, but that is for later..just took me a while to get around to it, lol}

I went home and had to go to security to get another key. Smoked a joint then went to bed. Woke up early like right at dawn, then got woken up by Leon (think that's his name) at 9AM for my ride down to the beach and was dropped off at Fun Holiday, but walked across the street to Montana's Cafe. I remembered with fondness how good the ackee and saltfish was when I was there last.

comment: Well, that is the end of my first night and then first full day and night in Negril, and to the morning of the third day and will stop there. I'll be posting Day Two pics on facebook shortly.

comment: When I wrote in the journal, I didn't note the exact dates, and lot of the time, wouldn't even say what day of the week it was, and would write at different times, so it had the effect of the days flowing into each other.so I will not keep a 'strict' day by day reporting of this, but will just write additions in bits and pieces as the mood strikes me, so bear with me..I want this to be more a fun thing for me than a chore, you know?

JOURNAL:

I am really embarrassed to write what happened next. I ordered a red stripe at Montana's, then when I found out they didn't have any ackee, ordered fish sandwiches, and it was really good, only what happened next was awful! I started feeling every light headed and dizzy, was neauseous and felt like I was about to pass out. I didn't even have the time or the strength to get up and go to the bathroom, and barely had time to ask for a bucket before I was sick to my stomach right there.

Tekla and the other lady whose name I didn't get were very solicitous - hell, they even held my hair out of the way when i was sick, and had a bottle of water right there for me to drink and splash my face. I was very grateful for how nice they were, and they helped me get into a cab, and I laid down and rested some as soon as I got back to my room. I have never had that happen to me getting sick and almost passing out in a public place like that. I wasn't feeling hungover or anything when I got up this morning either; felt just fine..this just came over me all of a sudden and with no warning. Too much sun the day before I guess, and even though I used to really put the drinks away, I'm not used to doing so anymore.

Now to bring things completely up to date. I slept for a while, then got up and had some soup and Ting at Summerset, went to see this lady named Barbara who lives down by the beach, went through Rooms to get to the beach and decided to spend the day hanging there, so got me a sprite and went swimming in the sea from about 3:30pm until dark, checked out souvenirs at the craft sellers near Roots (got an ashtray and a wooden grinder), saw Robert the cook at Fun Holiday, paid for the ganja I got yesterday, then Leon the taxi driver who hangs out by Fun Holiday told me about the boxed dinners at Whistling Bird, the cheapest and most tasty brown stew chicken I have ever had, then went back to my room where I watched tv, smoked a few spliffs, and fell asleep.

So it's a glorious morning at Summerset Village, and I finally got me some ackee and saltfish, on my third morning here, right where I'm staying, and it was so delicious..only thing wrong with it is how quick I was able to finish it, lol. The swim by the pool was very refreshing too!

I had meant to go swimming last night at the pool since the water was filled by then, was planning on watching survivor then swimming, but it didn't happen. I got "room gravity" or something, lol. I laid down and fell asleep and woke up around midnight then was awake until three or four am then back to sleep and up a little after dawn.

If the price is reasonable, will prolly end up having breakfast every day here. It is very tasty and if it's as affordable as I hope (okay, is medicum affordable at 625J for breakfast and two pepsi's) I will definitely be eating here pretty often.

The manager stopped by and I let her know that the ac was still leaking and I would like a small blanket. They had taken the bedspread which was kind of heavy anyways but it's a good thing I brought my flannel blanket because I did use that above the sheet since the breeze did make it nice and cool. I love the cool breezes Negril has had since I have been there.

Spent all morning swimming here at Summerset, then decided to go to check out the webcast at Canoe and have dinner here. The water looks so good I think I'll jump in.

Well I went to Canoe and had an amazing dinner. Fried buttefish with broiled squash and potato - drizzled in olive oil and some great seasoning on top - either rosmary or thyme I think.

There was some serious wave action going on at Canoe's beach - was in over my head but was no problem at all.

I even had dessert at Canoe and it was heavenly - some kind of wonderful pineapple concoction called Pineapple Chill. Made an early night of it and am in my room now.

I'm sunburned on my legs - laid out a tad too long today - and am covered in itchy bug bites from head to toe - and I miss being on my computer - but above it all I'm still happy - because I am in Negril, and plan on spending tomorrow snorkeling at Xtabi. Smile

It's morning 6:15 pacific time according to CNN on tv. I woke up like I had been throughout the night. I slathered some noxema on my burned legs and felt much better. I am also debating whether to go downtown and look around some and pick up a better and metal grinder - the small wooden one really doesn't do the job = or just go straight to Xtabi to swim - maybe start snorkeling - or Rockhouse, the cove is good for that - yeah, grinder, then Xtabi to swim ..maybe snorkeling if I decide to bring the mask and tube...maybe tomorrow..decisions, decisions, decisions! This is the hardest part of my day..trying to decide where to go and what to do! I wish I had this problem everyday. Well, it is morning anyways, time to smoke a spliff then I'm off! Oh yeah..it's Friday, karoake at Travellers..decision made! Travellers, it is.

After smoking my spliff, headed on down the lane - hey, it's early but it's daylight. I have yet to make it all the way down Summerset Lane to the main road without a taxi coming and getting me - hey, a fat white woman walking down the road - you betcha this tourist is ready to spend money on a route taxi, lol!

I had a delicious ackee and saltfish and callaloo breakfast here at Travellers, and spent all morning swimming. The water is more clear than it has been, but there is still some minor wave action still going on. Reminds me of calmer days on the beach in Ventura when I was growing up, excpet the sea in Ventura was never this warm. Oh and I saw Stephen West again! He was walking along the beach and I saw him - this makes the third time after LTU on Monday night and Fun Holiday on Tuesday afternoon and now here it's Friday and I see him again. He is one busy and hardworking entertainer, that's for sure.

It's like all kinds of different heaven in the water. The bottom of my foot is a little sore, but I'm not about to go mountain climbing, so I'll be fine. I've got to remember to get some postcards for my friends Cindy and Lori and for Nicki and Ronny too. Whoa..there is this beautiful bride and groom with the photographer taking pictures here at Travellers. I can't think of a better backdrop. Beautiful seems so so trite a word, but if beautiful ever had a meaning more than that, it does now. Her dress is sleeveless with a pale blue sash around her waist, and the bouquet is white roses tinted pale blue - the groom is in white with a pale blue sweater vest under the jacket and white tie over that.

Now the groom has picked her up and carried her off the deck to the sand - both with huge smiles of love for the photographer and each other. Music is playing a slow love song.

I had a fish sandwich for lunch - couldn't finish the fries. Then went swimming until like four or five pm - waves were really picking up again so I went swimming in the pool. Then went and got changed and took a taxi into town, went into the gift shop and paid entirely too much for a metal grinder and got some postcards. There is one spot on my neck that is sunburned, but my face is pretty okay, shoulders not bad, but legs are on fire. I'm going to break in the new grinder now and smoke some. The prolly go swimming again a bit maybe.

Okay, it's Saturday afternoon and I have got to STOP SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY!!!! {journal interruption here..in case you hadn't noticed, this is a constant theme with me, lol. That's okay, I made it to the end of my trip and while I'm a bit too broke at home, with very few exceptions, I wouldn't change a thing at all.I'm not going to delete every reference to money in my journal though, so hope it doesn't get to annoying for anyone reading this.}

Today is the Seastar party - or tonight rather- and after that will be doing only $40 to $50 a day, and hopefully will have enough left to be able to do it!

Anyway, put on my skirt and matching tank top last night, then called Ross who took me down to Travellers for Friday night karoake. They had some really talented singers there! I didn't stay but maybe barely two hours there and people were really starting to arrive as I left, but I burned the back of my legs so bad Thursday it was making it uncomfortable to sit on the barstool. So I sang two songs myself - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay and Desperado - and then went back to my room where I really lathered on the Noxema again for some relief.

Went to bed early, and kept waking all through the night again, but it was all good..would just take a few puffs, read a few pages of my book, then drift back off to sleep. Don't need any air conditioning at all in the evenings..will only put it on for a few minutes whenever I first get to my room if that then am done. Woke up early and had ackee and saltfish at Summerset for breakfast.

Oh yeah, finally talked to Ronny and Nicki on the phone last night - don't know what it was about the phone Joe Cool gave me that wasn't working or if I finally did something right, but it's working now. Was really good to hear their voices. Also saw and tipped one of the maids as I left my room to head on out. Then, all my promises LAST NIGHT about money went out the window. I made it all the way down Summerset walking without getting a route taxi (although one did turn down the street and asked if I needed a ride, but I turned him down), turned left and there was a craft store with a lady named Fay wand I didn't get the other guy's name. They had some lovely carvings, including some that are animals and containers - hard to explain will take pics of it before I leave {journal interruption: unfortunately, along with pics of the caves at xtabi and a few other places,never did get around to getting back there and taking pics..the containers were wood and could be used to hold fruit, the open ones anyway, and there were some with wooden lids too, they were pretty neat.} - if I can get them to go down on the price some.

I did end up getting a turqoise beaded necklace with a turquoise heart, she is making a few inches longer for me by adding some more connecting chain for 1800J Oh yeah, and bought a cloth coin purse for 300J.

Then, as I kept walking, saw another stand and I told this guy with a laptop who asked what kind of music I liked that I liked all kinds, and rattled off examples like Burning Spear, Anthony B, Movado, using them as examples..love listening to all kinds of reggae.

comment not from journal but on reflection: That was really one of the things I loved about Jamaica, that there was invariably music playing somewhere in the background, just about everywhere I went. I love reggae music of all kinds, everything from dancehall to dub to roots music, and it's part of what draws me back, and really is a big part of what makes the vacation for me.

JOURNAL: So I agreed to give him a 1000J for two mixed cd's he would make and I would pick up on my way back. Okay, will stop spending so much for sure - starting first thing tomorrow.

I'm at Negril Escape right now. Went swimming some, had a grape soda, and am fixing to have a cig and hit the water again - will have to leave in a shorter while than planned because my sunscreen spray just ran out.

Okay, that is all I have written on facebook for now..will post some pics to go with it in just a minute. Smile

Re: Medi's Trip Journal - medi - 12-07-2011

Re: Medi's Trip Journal - Angel - 12-07-2011

Thank you Medi for your adventures so far. So nice you finally got to go on your trip. Hope the rest of your time there was good. Nice pictures too. Sorry to hear you got sick.

Re: Medi's Trip Journal - VenusdeMilos - 12-07-2011

Medi, this is a whopper of a trip report. Bravo!

I love how you have peppered it with your own personal observations and flights of fancy here and there. Little things that caught your attention make it an informative and fun read as you take us off the beaten report path!

Your feet have to be the whitest feet I have ever seen...lol. I think I may rib you endlessy for those Smile

The photo of you by the water is gorgeous, so dont be too alarmed at flattery from the boyz. "eat that shit up"... you said it! Big Grin

Your room looks great for the rent you paid and I love the way you have made it so homely. LOL @ the sofa opposite the wall, what are you supposed to do? Just sit there and stare at the picture?

(The last place we stayed in Ja. didnt have TV but the double doors openend out onto a verandah with idylic sea view. The teenager at first moaned at the lack of entertainment. I used to tease her and open the doors telling her it was the TV. We had the fishing channel, the weather channel, the boating channel, the nature channel and the travel channel...hehe! She soon got stuck into her book Wink

Its apparent you had a fantastic time as your enthusiasm spills over in your writing. I am delighted for you.

Many thanks for a job well done! Off to FB now to gander your zillions of photos.

Love Everytime....x x

Re: Medi's Trip Journal - suzengrace - 12-07-2011

I'm loving your trip report and pics..and your room at summerset looks cool-esp. for the rate you got..I'm just so glad that everything worked out (except the puke episode)and you had a safe and memorable journey...
Keep on truckin with your reports and pics-I'm looking forward to them..

Re: Medi's Trip Journal - Miss+Jamaica Soul - 12-07-2011

Medi!

Thanks!Loving your report......bring it on!So glad you had a great time....plenty more reports to come.... pretty please........cant wait!!!Cant believe your hols have been and gone ....need to send you back for more on the ground reporting !!!!!!!

Respect

Miss Jamaica Soul x

Re: Medi's Trip Journal - rootswoman - 12-08-2011

Medi, you are a terrific writer.
I am really enjoying this -
you do look beautiful and happy - jamaica certainly does suit you!
Im so glad to hear the chompers are behaving - they look terrific!

I liked your poem - i have read some amazing poems by you - i hope you continue to write poetry.

So many people come on boards asking tons of questions and getting lots of advice but never come back and report. I am so thrilled that you are reporting and with so much detail. It is like we are all able to go along on your ride.

I had a terribly embarrassing moment on my last trip as well, i puked for about an hour on the ground OUTSIDE the bathroom at the Blue Cave Castle - poor Dread had to practically carry me home - I don't know if it was the kingfish or the "special" cake but I think it was a combo of the two... I thought i was going to die. Tekkla is a sweetheart - I am really glad you had her to help you and glad that it passed quickly.

I am looking forward to more
Thanks again for this great report
xxoo

Re: Medi's Trip Journal - macyoder - 12-09-2011

Medi- lovely report and pic.

Since ganja is still an illegal product I am going to say not everything good fi eat , good fi talk:-). I am always afraid that one too many will believe this is THE big draw to Jamaica.

Re: Medi's Trip Journal - suzengrace - 12-09-2011

Just lovin your report and pics-reads like a good book..And if I may add: Thank you for support as one of " da troops" for our US of A....Your bravery and commitment is beyond my words of gratitude...Your one brave girl.. I cant imagine what you exp. or dealt with in Desert storm and beyond...Thank you Sister Solider Girl......You certainly deserve all the happiness and good times that Negril/Jam. and life in general brings you...

Re: Medi's Trip Journal - oldtimer - 12-09-2011

Don't discuss ganja deals !!!! I hope that wasn't your daily supply that was rolled up.That in it's self could affect the memory.Great report and wonderful pics !!!!