The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Pics inna di Yaad - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Pics inna di Yaad (/showthread.php?tid=37416)

Pics inna di Yaad - jajewel - 12-03-2011

Sorry the pics of the Dr. bird are not clearer....just learning how to use the telephoto lense & am not very steady on it! He sat right there & let me take his pic!

Re: Pics inna di Yaad - oldtimer - 12-03-2011

Good Work !!!!!

Re: Pics inna di Yaad - suzengrace - 12-03-2011

I love the Dr Bird-and Hummers in general-We have a hummer friendly garden here in S.Cali...Funny story-we have a Dr. bird that flys into our bedroom in Trelawny (no screens) when the slats of the window is open..it flys around looking for bugs on the ceiling etc..then will rest on a clothesline we have in the corner-hang out for a few minutes then fly back out..I never had my camera at the ready when he was there...
One of those magical little moments that happen in Jamaica and life in general..

Re: Pics inna di Yaad - Tanya - 12-04-2011

Awwww JaJewel!!!!

One of the things I miss most about Christmas time at home is the pointsetta.
Yes we have them here but the are in pots and then they die and get thrown out.

I have sweet memories of going to st Elizabeth during the xmas season and so many homes/yards there have red & white poinsettias alternating along the drive or walk to the house. so stunning down there where it is not so green as St Ann is.

Re: Pics inna di Yaad - IrieLita+or Coopie - 12-04-2011

Love the poinsettias !!! Got to try and find a pic I have now and see if I can post it.

Re: Pics inna di Yaad - wit - 12-04-2011

Thanks Cher, I appreciate all pictures Smile

Re: Pics inna di Yaad - Yamangurl - 12-04-2011

Tucking your elbows in at your sides while focusing the telephoto can help steady you for the shot....breathe in, take the shot, exhale.

Beautiful!