The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
I miss my boy Ras - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: I miss my boy Ras (/showthread.php?tid=37012)

I miss my boy Ras - Markospoon - 11-28-2011

It was the best of times, it was the worse of times.

Arriving in Jamaica and leaving Jamaica.

Ras and i had a swell of a good time. Some days I would drive up into the hills,

some days Ras came down to the beach.

We kicked it like Champs.

We ate, drank and were 2 merry souls toasting to life.

The day after our match was one of the best days.

We ate Jerk pork up at Ragga-bones in Red Ground, Mmmm good!
They have the coldest beers in town too.

We then went back to Pilots and shot a few games of pool.

We are friends for life, so even though I won the Championship of Negril, we still had alot of fun trying to figure out different games like "last pocket" and "Nine Ball".

I must review the rules and next time we will play the nine ball.

There is a game called "snookers".

I pool table with no holes, I think you score by banking the cue ball and then hitting a certain ball off the many banks. (I think)

Nothing like having fun with a buddy in Jamaica.

I have been home for a week, and I miss enjoying life in Negril with my man Ras.

Re: I miss my boy Ras - daniel - 11-28-2011

welcome home ! so glad you had a good holiday! glad to report with the few dollars I wagered on the duel , I am taling the family to jamaica for a month. go figure!!

Re: I miss my boy Ras - suzengrace - 11-28-2011

It was nice to meet you two "fast eddy's" ....So when is the next duel on ????
Maybe a winter or spring fling?????

Re: I miss my boy Ras - oldtimer - 11-29-2011

Very nice post !!!! Bud's to the end !!!! A snooker table is bigger and has pockets.Carom billards is played with 3 balls and no pockets.

Re: I miss my boy Ras - Markospoon - 11-29-2011

Carom,

Thanks Oldtimer.

I don't know why i thought it was something else.