The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Beach Area Mash Up - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Beach Area Mash Up (/showthread.php?tid=36992)

Beach Area Mash Up - BrenJaLee - 11-27-2011

So I walked down to the Mariposa/Boat Bar area today to take pics with my crappy camera. Here ya go...

What's left of Mariposa

Tony's Hut

Boat Bar

And a better photo ... my first drink in JA. Shared with a fellow Thanksgiving traveler I've met down here the last 3 years.

And the 2nd drink

That's it for now. Still haven't pulled out the good camera. Soon come.

Re: Beach Area Mash Up - wendy - 11-27-2011

you left out pic of the 3rd drink ! lol

dang, beach does look nasty, although i remember last year some photos were posted of Boat Bar and by the time i got there in Feb the beach was back to normal. Seems the beach come and go year after year after year.

your mission tomorrow is photos of higglers, see how many willing applicants ya can get Smile

Re: Beach Area Mash Up - BrenJaLee - 11-28-2011

Took several better pics of the beach on my morning walk today. Don't have time right now to post them here but they are all on my FB page. Show at Coral Seas tonight and more beach tomorrow. Life's rough mon.

Re: Beach Area Mash Up - Jenny - 11-29-2011

That's a whole lotta beach gone!! Worst I've ever seen it. I too wonder about the area in front of the Negril Treehouse restaurant. I know that the beach does just get cyclically "taken away" and then "put back", but I also wonder about the coral reef erosion offshore & what effect that may have.

Bren, keep on enjoyin' your time down there! You really do deserve it!!!

Re: Beach Area Mash Up - Nikki - 12-07-2011

I was Just there the beginning of November and it wasn't That bad at the Boat Bar...WOW!

Re: Beach Area Mash Up - Bob+and Pat - 12-07-2011

The sea (also) took down Yellowbird's chainlink fence & light pole...