The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Report from Negril Beach - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Report from Negril Beach (/showthread.php?tid=36957)

Report from Negril Beach - BrenJaLee - 11-26-2011

Wow is Mariposa mashed up. NO beach whatsoever. Gotta wade through about 2' deep water to get past Mariposa/Boat Bar area. The steps up to Mariposa are gone and the ones to BB are there but mashed up. They were doing some work at Mariposa, but what they're gonna do, I don't know. You can't even get into the restaurant area from the beach. You'd have to come in from the street side. Rondel had a wee bit of beach in front of the cement wall but not much. Sorry, didn't have my camera with me when we walked by today but I'll try to bring it another day. I might be afraid to walk through it with the good camera though, it's tough walking past in the deep water with it hitting the wall and there are sandbags burried in the water too so you gotta watch your step cause you can't seem them under water and could easily trip and fall into the water. Don't wanna do that with my good camera in hand.

Re: Report from Negril Beach - Likkle+Red - 11-26-2011

yes the beach took a licking during the last storm...Mariposa, Tony's, Waves and Boat Bar lost lots or all of their beach. They are all hoping that they get back some sand before holiday. Mariposa lost all of their wall and Waves lost all of the cement pilings and gates.

Was sitting at the Boat Bar today with Ras and his wife Sandy, too bad we did not see you go by. Will try and get down tomorrow to see you Brenda.

Re: Report from Negril Beach - suzengrace - 11-26-2011

Hey Bren...Have a great time...Hopefully we get together(with the rest of the S.Cali gang) at Heros when you get back .. Look forward to more posts from Negril..

Re: Report from Negril Beach - wit - 11-27-2011

cool...enjoy your trip!

Re: Report from Negril Beach - rastagirl777 - 11-27-2011

There was nuff beach at White Sands when I was there on Friday...all an all folks here are feeling pretty lucky about this past storm season.

I didn't walk much in either direction from White Sands though. Just sat there and waded in the sea getty happy on Dirty Bananas...followed that up with a fabu Jamaican meal we prepared at home and a great party at LTU where we saw just about everyone we knew.