The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Happy Thanksgiving Blessings - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Happy Thanksgiving Blessings (/showthread.php?tid=36890)

Happy Thanksgiving Blessings - Debra - 11-24-2011

To Each and Everyone of YOU!!!!

Whatever You are doing, I hope Everyone Enjoys the Day with

PEACE, LOVE, FAMILY, OR FRIENDS

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Blessings - Blues Pirate - 11-24-2011

Happy Thanksgiving to all the American boardies.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Blessings - Angel - 11-24-2011

Have a safe Happy Thanksgiving. And what ever you do enjoy! ( even if you hang out in your Jammie's) P Yoder nice you have taken over having people over.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Blessings - Jenny - 11-24-2011

I also hope that everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving & enjoying time with family & friends. I want to thank each & every one of you on Tammy's board for your support, encouragement & friendship over the years - it is something that I'm very grateful for. Thank you to Tammy for providing this forum for us & also to Dreadneck for his deft technological skills in keeping it going great!!! Have a great day, everyone!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Blessings - Angel - 11-24-2011

Jenny you have a wonderful day too. Hope someone is cooking for you. :-)

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Blessings - rootswoman - 11-24-2011

Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone of you!

I am thankful for this special place that Tammy has provided for us. My cyber friends have become so much a part of my day to day life - I am thankful for the technology that has enabled us to have coffee and drinks with freinds from the comfort of our own home. One never needs to be lonely or bored.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Blessings - suzengrace - 11-24-2011

Just got back to the States from Jam...Grateful as well as Thankful to be alive and well ,to have my family and friends including all you wonderful cyber-friends here on this great board that Tammy and Dreadneck provide.

It was cool to see you again Jamica Jewel (sorry didnt make it back-ride came early) and your lovely home as well as beautiful duncans beach.

Again, was nice to meet you boardies in Negril...sorry I couldnt stay around long..

Hope everyone out there, no matter where you are ,are having a great day today and for future days to come.
Many Blessings......