The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
When Titans collide, all the world shakes - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: When Titans collide, all the world shakes (/showthread.php?tid=36843)

When Titans collide, all the world shakes - Markospoon - 11-23-2011

It was the master plan that made the difference.

The crowned champion, Ras the Almighty was ready and in a mood to destroy.

Markospoon, that's what they call me, had alot of payback to dish out.

Just as expected, Ras came out the blocks like a runaway freight train.

He faked a left hook and threw a right that landed flush on the cheek.

"Man, You could feel the earth shake all the way in Kingston when that blow landed."

I reeled back on my heels, but held fast.

I danced to the left threw 2 left jabs that barely landed, but then followed with a massive right uppercut.

Right on the chin, I swear, Ras came out his shoes!!

A lady in the crowd yelled "somebody stop this"

His eyes, they turned to glass, his knees, they looked like over cooked spagetti.

But he did not fall!

I gave him a left, a right and two more hooks that that made thunder and lightning rain down from the heavens.

He tried to grab the end of the pool table and I caught him with a right cross on the side of his head that almost took his ear off.

He fell, never to rise again.

So it was done, the King is dead.

Markospoon and his legion of warriors have reclaimed the title, the championship and throne.

Re: When Titans collide, all the world shakes - fatty - 11-23-2011

Long live King Marko!!!! aka: Marko the Sharko!!!

Re: When Titans collide, all the world shakes - Markospoon - 11-23-2011

Yes Jenny, I won the Negril International pool tournament.

It was a good time.

We laughed and drank and had the crowd oohing and awing the whole time.

My man Fatty was there to witness the whole affair.

Re: When Titans collide, all the world shakes - suzengrace - 11-23-2011

Yes, I saw it with my own eyes (no web cam trickery)-Marko is the official "shark" in the Negril waters!!! Im sure Ras is already planning his revenge for next year...

It was real nice to meet you Markospoon, Ras and his pretty wife Sandy, Lola,Medi,Fatty and sorry but forgot the name of the lady with Fatty...

What happen to Bozz?? I was hoping to have play a game or two against her-
Let the women folk duke it out a bit and show the men what its all about...
Ok, maybe next year...