The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Second Anniversary - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Second Anniversary (/showthread.php?tid=36540)

Second Anniversary - Jenny - 11-17-2011

Tonight is the second anniversary of when we lost our little Corky-dog. I've been aware of & dreading the coming of 11/17, knowing how raw it would still feel. But you know, I've just looked through all of Corky's photos & the little book I wrote in about him, and I'm SO GLAD that we got to have him for the 12 years that we did.....

Corky was a very proud, unique little dog. He had a lot to teach us/me - how to wake up with a good attitude (S-T-R-E-T-C-H first thing), how to get a lot of entertainment from just going outside, sitting down & enjoy your surroundings by breathing deep, sniffing & listening, how to totally "live in the moment," etc.

I miss this boy so very much still. But look forward to that day, far in the future, when I'll see him again, at the Rainbow Bridge. Until that time, dear Corky, keep having fun & welcoming your friends who join you there.....Love you, little boy!

Corky on the right below, in both pictures:

Re: Second Anniversary - Tammy - 11-17-2011

Awww I love the Jamaican anklets. LOL Soooo cute ..

xoxoxo Jenny

Re: Second Anniversary - wit - 11-17-2011

hugs Jenny!!! ox

Re: Second Anniversary - Sophie - 11-17-2011

Ahhhh Jenny, I know you must still miss him. When I have seen pics of him I always think, oh boy he looks full of piss and vinegar! My favorite kind!! Cute, cute,cute.
I am gonna go start a thread so we all can post pics of our babies, the ones still with us and the ones we have lost.

Re: Second Anniversary - Sophie - 11-17-2011

I LOVE that Jenny! We tried taking Murphy one time to private classes. They said we could not look her in the eye, give a command and wait for her to follow it. I said WHAT? Have you seen her eyes? How can I not stare in to those baby blues? Last class for us. Besides, I don't obey orders very well so why should my buddy Murphy? Yes, to this day she is wild and untamed- kinda like a wolf. We LOVE it! When peole ask what kind of dog we have we just say- the kind that BITES

Sure hope everyone post pics of their babies!!!!!

Re: Second Anniversary - oldtimer - 11-18-2011

Run Corky Run !!!!! You showed us the way !!!!

Re: Second Anniversary - Yamangurl - 11-18-2011

Hang in there Jenny.
I still miss Juliet, in fact I cried when I posted her photo in the other thread (didn't expect that) because I really miss her; her sudden passing was a shock.
So I know how you are feeling, as many of us know!