The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Pineapple - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Pineapple (/showthread.php?tid=36505)

Pineapple - wit - 11-17-2011

How's the non smoking going?

I'm looking at this option: http://evape.ca/

Re: Pineapple - Jenny - 11-17-2011

I want to give Piney, and all of the other boardies & peeps here ALL the encouragement in the world toward their goal of stopping smoking. Although I have never had to go through this, recent events have convinced me that there is NO more determined force than what we humans can bring to nearly any challenge we face. You have our full support here! Here's to long, healthy lives for each & every one of you!

Re: Pineapple - Sophie - 11-17-2011

Oh man, I am LOLOLOL right now. I know where this came from and Wit- you are gonna LOLOLOL as soon as I get Pineapple to respond to this.....just wait.lol

Re: Pineapple - Pineapple - 11-17-2011

Well - we need to clear the air here. I know why you think I'm a smoker because of the video I posted -- But the reason Sophie is LOLOLOL (and may peeing her panties) is because I've never smoked and can't even be around it. The reason I posted the video is because I'd posted it on my FB page and JaJewel asked me to post it here. (Did that make sense?)

But I thank you all for the support anyway. You might want to send that support on to Sophie (if she can stop laughing).

Re: Pineapple - mickey - 11-17-2011

bet she's coughin' and peein' at the same time!!

Re: Pineapple - Pineapple - 11-17-2011

Well - we need to clear the air here. I know why you think I'm a smoker because of the video I posted -- But the reason Sophie is LOLOLOL (and may peeing her panties) is because I've never smoked and can't even be around it. The reason I posted the video is because I'd posted it on my FB page and JaJewel asked me to post it here. (Did that make sense?)

But I thank you all for the support anyway. You might want to send that support on to Sophie (if she can stop laughing).

Re: Pineapple - Sophie - 11-17-2011

Dyamnnn Mick, yuh gotta be tellin alla my business????????????