The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Just curious...... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Just curious...... (/showthread.php?tid=36373)

Just curious...... - jajewel - 11-13-2011

I'm asking an honest question of the guys or gals living with guys, WHY is it that you (the guys) have to wash your face with ONE hand (thereby splashing water all over the mirror & vanity top), instead of using TWO hands & not splashing anything??????

This phenonmena (shit, don't know how to spell that word!) has happened with the last two Jamaican men I have lived with (this includes my husband)....is this a "man" thing or perhaps a "Yardie" thing or am I just unlucky?. lol!

Re: Just curious...... - macyoder - 11-13-2011

JJ- my hubby (non-Ja) doesn't really wash his face. My mother still tells me how nasty I am for heading into the kitchen for a cup of coffee without washing my face. The wash face is saved for the shower or after shaving but not much splashing.

Re: Just curious...... - Tanya - 11-13-2011

I have a male room-mate and water splashing is not an issue BUT lawd the shaving is. He does clean-up after wards but I seriously think the man needs to get his eyes checked because there is ALWAYS hair left behind

Re: Just curious...... - Aja - 11-13-2011

lol cher that question made me smile .....My other half of 12 years is a pain in my ass when it comes to bathroom stuff ....Both his parents are from Nevis ...and he was raised in the UK untill he was 16 and then Brooklyn ....He also spent many years in the US navy ....so you would think I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM ...LOL .... NOT ....
over the years I have got fed up with my own voice cussing him out for the things you mention ....and its just easier for me to clean up after him Grrrr men I tell Ya ....

Re: Just curious...... - Tim - 11-13-2011

I wash my face in the shower so there is no mess. What I would like to know is why a woman thinks its OK to leave shedded hair stuck to the shower walls or stuck to the sink, just so it can eventually clog the drain???

Re: Just curious...... - Sophie - 11-14-2011

First of all-Blues Pirate- I'm not exactly sure how you meant that but if you meant it how I took it- LOL. Maybe you are a smart ass like me? If so- GOOD!

As for the rest of it? Smokey and I are both pigs so it is never quite clear who has made the mess. Oh yes, I am a drain clogger.........

Re: Just curious...... - monk - 11-14-2011

in some settings you would do that if you wanted to keep one hand free, and you would alternate sides of the face you wash as well, so that you can keep at least one eye out on things.

don't know if that speaks to your specific facewasher.

i like to wet shave in the old school fashion, so am definitely a two handed washer of the face.