The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
The S*** should fly now !!!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: The S*** should fly now !!!! (/showthread.php?tid=36232)

The S*** should fly now !!!! - oldtimer - 11-11-2011

Search Results

Mobay direct shuttle service...

jamericans.net/cgi-bin/bbs61x/.../mobay-direct-shuttle-service/

- Block all jamericans.net results !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamaicaholics. Mobay direct shuttle service... Great idea...http://www.mobaydirect.com/shuttleservice.htm. Weddings in Negril. Re: Mobay direct shuttle service. ...

Re: The S*** should fly now !!!! - Blues Pirate - 11-11-2011

As I posted in the other thread it is common to see that in search results. I noticed as recently as yesterday in something totally unrelated regarding another web site and search. It's nothing.

Re: The S*** should fly now !!!! - sunray - 11-11-2011

Another mystery thread?

...seems like the shitbirds starting to assemble

...ROFLMAO...lol

Re: The S*** should fly now !!!! - oldtimer - 11-11-2011

Well...I guess I'm a shitbird !!! I don't understand the internet enough to tell between censurism(sp) and why a looker can't look. I'm not allowed to look at pics on one site so I thought that I was being stopped on another site.

No offense intended OT. I wanted to know what this post was about.
S*** was used in the title of your thread, and I asked if this was another mystery thread. (not clear to me at all what the meaning of your post was).
Someone quickly replied "it's not as it seems". These words have taken on a life of their own on another Negril board, and it seemed to me that someone was having a little fun in regard to my post. Acting like a juvenile, I responded to it.
Oh the joys of the internet.

Re: The S*** should fly now !!!! - oldtimer - 11-12-2011

No offense takin' Sunray !!!! It's just that I don't trust somethings these days and not understanding what goes on with certain sites really is beyond me.