The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Nothing to Smile About - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Nothing to Smile About (/showthread.php?tid=35368)

Pages: 1 2 3

Nothing to Smile About - macyoder - 10-29-2011

Re: Nothing to Smile About - Likkle+Red - 10-29-2011

thanks for posting Maci....I too get this....

Re: Nothing to Smile About - macyoder - 10-29-2011

I can't stop watching and asking what if mi didn't get dat visa? I was not the prettiest, brownest, or the smartest. Things needed back in my days to get ahead.

Re: Nothing to Smile About - jitterbug - 10-29-2011

real conscious piece of music, the words are real . . . the video is hard to watch . . . that's the "real" jamaica most "tourists" don't see . . .

Re: Nothing to Smile About - VenusdeMilos - 10-29-2011

I love this song.

I have posted it lots of times on FB for folks to prick up their ears. (I always thought it was called Pon dah Gulley Side) but no matter.

It sounds good here too. Thanks Smile

Re: Nothing to Smile About - oldtimer - 10-30-2011

"Papa Morgan somehow had one wife upstairs & another wife downstairs. And this situation worked well apparently. " even in America they can't be faithful to one !!!! and people get PO'ed at me because I say it's culture !!!!! Do you really think that this the way it should be ???

Re: Nothing to Smile About - daniel - 10-30-2011

very moving video.most of us know about the good,bad,and downright ugly.
... but I love her to much to just let go.

Re: Nothing to Smile About - monk - 10-30-2011

many great leaders have tremendous flaws equal to their greatness or the impact of their message.

even jesus cursed a tree.

so the question is, knowing about the flaws, does it rob the message of intrinsic, self evident meaning...

Re: Nothing to Smile About - macyoder - 10-31-2011

Lets keep in mind many of the Indians and Chineses are full blown Jamaicans.

My step mother is full blown Indian so my siblings by anada madda are half Indian.

My sister grandmother's maiden name is Chin (yeah sista by anada fadda)

LOL@OT- we are heated and hot and if you cross us we will burn you.

In some cultures boys are taught that as men it's THEIR reponsibilty to provide and take care of wife and child.

Re: Nothing to Smile About - oldtimer - 11-01-2011

Do you get to have a threesome,just watch or put up with the fact that your husband/boyfriend is having sex while you are listening.You never hear much of 1 woman and 2 or more men.Wait now yes you do,we "meat" at Scrub-a-Dub.Would you want your daughter in a situation like that.What about gay kids and multible parteners living in "your" home,that would be cheaper yet.One at a time folks,one at a time.That's the difference between men and dogs.Even Canada geese and crows know that it's one at a time !!!