The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
possibilty of Graupel here - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: possibilty of Graupel here (/showthread.php?tid=35310)

possibilty of Graupel here - Rambo - 10-27-2011

Man its too early for that!.............

Re: possibilty of Graupel here - jajewel - 10-27-2011

?????????????????????????

Re: possibilty of Graupel here - Sophie - 10-27-2011

Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not even ready for the 50's and 60's, but they are sayin' we are in for a crap load of weather again this year--grrrrrr.

Re: possibilty of Graupel here - Tim - 10-27-2011

Nicest Fall I can remember here in Saskatchewan. Just starting to drop below freezing at night, still around +10C during the day and hasnt rained for over 2 months.

Re: possibilty of Graupel here - sunray - 10-27-2011

What you talkin' bout Willis????????????

Re: possibilty of Graupel here - rastagirl777 - 10-27-2011

Well, we just had our coldest morning in Bodega...hovering just below 40F. But it warmed up to 70 right quick, a beautiful day.

I just love Fall weather - I leave for New York in a two weeks and I'm hoping to see some leaves. Sweaters are packed!

Re: possibilty of Graupel here - Tim - 10-28-2011

I'll be the first to say I hate the cold winters we get here, and I have heard this winter is supposed to be brutal for cold weather. And by the looks of it my only trip south this winter is our November vacation to Cuba which really is well before winter kicks in. My wife and another teacher are taking a group of kids to Costa Rica in March which I could go but the thought of chaperoning a bunch of teenagers doesn't exactly appeal to me. Since we have a pact to not travel alone to Jamaica I might sneak of to Florida some time to get some fishing in off the keys.

Re: possibilty of Graupel here - daniel - 10-28-2011

never heard that word before, but I guessed it was something like that.
3 to 6"(calling it snow,wet and heavy) forcast for tom. here. yes way to early. not ready at all. damn!!!!

Re: possibilty of Graupel here - Jenny - 10-28-2011

Have you all heard about the persimmon seed test? Apparently, you can slice one of these seeds in half, open it up & view the inside to determine what kind of winter we'll be having. If you see a "spoon" in there, it means that you'll be shoveling a lot of snow in the upcoming winter. If you see a "knife" in there, that means that there'll be a lot of ice. If you see a "fork" in there, that means that it will be a milder winter. All of the persimmon seeds have spoons in them this year, which indicates a whole heapa snow coming! BTW, this seed "theory" has been accurate for several years running....