The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
sunset at the palms - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: sunset at the palms (/showthread.php?tid=34584)

sunset at the palms - jitterbug - 10-17-2011

so i ventured into unknown territory for me - the a-1's!!!

in 28 years of jamaican travel, never stepped foot into an a-1 . . . as i get older it's apparent that i am needed more comfort and pampering . . . the sunset at the palms looked inviting to me and when i saw it featued under specials at negrilone stop i decided to book 4 nights!!!

worth every penny to me, tranquil, NO CONCRETE ANYWHERE!!! real gem, the manager treast employees with respect, the place is like a manicured jungle, beautifully designed for privacy, just enough selection of food, certainly not in the same style as the "trough" type of humungous dinining rooms i experienced in mexico!! . . . 82 cottages, never crowded, the beach is excellent with a lot of loungers, beach bar, restaurant and a gorgeous stretch of beach right close to office of nature . . .

the cottages are fully air continioned which was a must for me in september, the humidity was huge . . . the fusion restaurant was great . . . the service outstanding, no soon come EVER, superb service!!!! pool inviting . . . swim up bar . . . each cottage is about 4 feet off the ground with river under it, the foliage around each cottage is lush and offers privacy.

i'm booking a return trip in april.

Re: sunset at the palms - jajewel - 10-17-2011

It sounds FABULOUS!!

Re: sunset at the palms - BrenJaLee - 10-17-2011

Wow, that's a pretty darn enticing review. Glad you enjoyed your first venture into the world of AI. All of the pictures I've seen of SATP are wonderful. I have to say, their elevated "treehouse-style" rooms look "to die for".

Re: sunset at the palms - Sundowner - 10-17-2011

I'm so glad to read your rave review, because we have three nights booked at SATP for our honeymoon next weekend! In 27 years of traveling to JA (or anywhere for that matter), this will also be my first experience staying A/I. Give thanks to my family for the very generous gift!! Getting excited as hell!

Re: sunset at the palms - suzengrace - 10-17-2011

Nice Jitters.......