The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Look who's coming to Duncans Bay!!... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Look who's coming to Duncans Bay!!... (/showthread.php?tid=34443)

Look who's coming to Duncans Bay!!... - jajewel - 10-14-2011

It is reported that Burning Spear aka Winston Rodney, will be coming to perform at Leroy's Earthday Party tomorrow night, Sat., the 15th. someone saw him down on the beach last night.....they are building a stage on the backside of Leroy's Bar, right on the beach!

If any of you are around & can make it, this could be the bomb!!

I'm so excited....love his music but have never had the chance to see him perform live before!

Re: Look who's coming to Duncans Bay!!... - Sundowner - 10-14-2011

Wow, how exciting, JJ! Wish I could be there!

Re: Look who's coming to Duncans Bay!!... - suzengrace - 10-14-2011

Happy for you JJ...You deserve a great night with great music....Leroys will be rocking-wish I could be there...Enjoy !!!!!

Re: Look who's coming to Duncans Bay!!... - oldtimer - 10-15-2011

Very KOOL !!!!!!

Re: Look who's coming to Duncans Bay!!... - Aja - 10-15-2011

You Will Have a great time ...I have seen him a few times in the late 70s and about 10 years ago ...He's great ....
Hopefully this post will work I have had problems getting on to the board for the last few weeks ... Anyways enjoy and yes pictures please ;-)

Re: Look who's coming to Duncans Bay!!... - Aja - 10-15-2011

iThe content you're trying to share includes a link that's been blocked for being spammy or unsafe:

4shared.com

For more information, visit the Help Center. If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.
have been tryin to post chris colombus...is a damm blasted liar....

Re: Look who's coming to Duncans Bay!!... - irijah+laish - 10-15-2011

greets
i wish you a most wonderful time cher and barry...he is one of my faves cos he keeps to the roots...and he is a genuinely good man and very funny too, when relaxed...aja and i are fortunate in the numerous times we have seen him...i have seen him more times than i can count on my fingers...he used to tour more and always made a stop here, most times with an unscheduled stop announced days beforehand and the joint was always packed anyway...he is an amazingly talented ras and when he really gets in the spirit, when he plays the harps, it is such a treat, a spiritually uplifting experience...i remember one time he was in the spirit for about 15 minutes and the harps were truly ringing, i seemed to go into a spiritual trance if you see me...and a side note...even when his wife could not be with him, after EVERY show, he would call her...i find that very endearing indeed...hope the weather holds so the show can proceed...blessings

Re: Look who's coming to Duncans Bay!!... - suzengrace - 10-16-2011

That sucks ....