The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
R.I.P. Kayla - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2010 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: R.I.P. Kayla (/showthread.php?tid=3398)

R.I.P. Kayla - Likkle Red - 11-14-2010

Today is a very sad day for me. This morning I had to put to rest my 13 year and 3 months young Portuguese Water dog. She was the oldest surviving dog out of her litter. Kayla had 2 litters of her own, with many of her get going on to become champions in the show ring as well as obedience and water trials.

Yesterday she laid on my bed and watched me with sad eyes as I packed my bag for Jamaica. I think she knew in her heart that this would be the last trip she would see me off on. In the middle of the night her brother woke me up to potty and Kayla couldn't move her hind quarters. I wrapped her up in my bathrobe and she laid her head on my pillow and we snuggled until the sun came up.

Kayla was my son's dog and I know in my heart that they are together once again as they should be playing fetch and feeling the love between them.

R.I.P. Kayla...you were my heart and will always remain in my heart.

Re: R.I.P. Kayla - wit - 11-14-2010

so sorry for your loss LR.

Re: R.I.P. Kayla - Tim - 11-14-2010

That sucks. My best friend and fishing buddy died a few months back, he was just over 10 years old. I remember the day I got him, we were checking out the mutts at the SPCA when this little shephard/husky with huge ears barked out to me. He was only about 6 or 8 weeks old. As a dog lover - I feel your pain.

Re: R.I.P. Kayla - Jenny - 11-14-2010

Oh, L'Red!! I am so very sorry for your profoundly sad loss of Kayla. I was just thinking about those two lovely & loving dogs of yours yesterday, wondering how they were doing! I am so sorry that she passed, K. But I'm so glad that you were THERE & were able to spend last night fully with her & that you were the last thing she saw; I know that she felt & knew your love, and that will send her on her way well for the next part of existence. And, yes, Chad is there, he was waiting for her & now they are at that Great Rainbow Bridge together; no pain, only loving arms & kisses on the face. Blessings to you, gurl!!!!

PEACE.. *NM* - DAWN - 11-14-2010

Re: R.I.P. Kayla - NLRG - 11-14-2010

My heart is breaking for you. Im sorry.

Re: R.I.P. Kayla - bozz - 11-14-2010

karen, i am so sorry...i am typing through tears. i feel your pain...when i got home my 15 year old yorkie lucy is not the same girl...i know she will not be here long either...i am afraid to leave her now that she will not be here when i get back...my mom has her brother so she stays with her while i am gone...i truly believe their heart brakes as ours do when they miss someone...xo

Re: R.I.P. Kayla - IrieLita or Coopie - 11-14-2010

We feel you pain. oxoxoxoxo

Re: R.I.P. Kayla - Winni - 11-15-2010

LR - sorry to hear you have lost a dog. It is hard to loose a member of the family.

W

Re: R.I.P. Kayla - monk - 11-16-2010

Amitabha.