The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
COMING OUT OF LURKDOM - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: COMING OUT OF LURKDOM (/showthread.php?tid=33888)

COMING OUT OF LURKDOM - Kandm - 10-11-2011

I have FINALLY decided to come out of lurkdom (such a big step ) I just felt like it was a good a time as any to say that I follow SEVERAL Ja boards and this BY FAR is my all time favorite and it is SOLELY based on ALL of you boardies.

I know that this past weekend was a tad bit crazy (darn full moon) but I just feel it is important to remind you all not to beat yourself up to badly about it. The reason I RESPECT you all and especially this board (You ROCK Tammy would love to have a few beers with you someday) is because you are REAL and Honest. And let’s face it-being real and honest isn’t always pretty. But I just want you all know as an outsider looking in-I get that the vast majority of you all are kind, thoughtful, hard working, and passionate people and I learn a lot from you all and most definitely feel that all of this 100% out weighs any of the “drama” that pops up now and again.

So keep on keeping on and I will continue to read along with you and now since I am “out” I may even join in every now and again! Enjoy your day all

Re: COMING OUT OF LURKDOM - Jim-Donna - 10-11-2011

WELCOME to the board, and Thank-you for the kind words! We will be watching for ya!

Re: COMING OUT OF LURKDOM - jajewel - 10-11-2011

Hi KANDM.....and welcome! I have to admit that when I first saw your post I said to myself, oh oh, here we go again!.....don't want any repeats of the last few days!

I think we are all happy to welcome new peeps & thanks for your glowing comments.....I agree! This is a great bunch of folks here & even through adversity, we try to keep it together & come back with positivity!

Re: COMING OUT OF LURKDOM - rootswoman - 10-11-2011

Breathing a deep sigh of relief as I welcome you with open arms Kandm. Thanks for your kind words - your timing couldn't be better.

Do you travel to Jamaica? Do you have any pictures or stories to share?

Please don't be shy!

Re: COMING OUT OF LURKDOM - VenusdeMilos - 10-11-2011

absolutely gorgeous boxers.

I grew up with boxer dogs.

I could tell you endless fond memories of how wonderful they are. From Patsy who would lie infront of my cot when I was a babe and wouldnt let the babysitter near me. To Gina who would let anyone in the house but wouldnt let them out again..hehe..and Zeus who could open the fridge and eat the entire contents. Lovely, lovely dogs.

Thanks for the memories and the photos.

Love Everytime. x x

Re: COMING OUT OF LURKDOM - suzengrace - 10-11-2011

I'm glad you "broke onto the other side" and are no longer a lurker....Welcome..
The more the merrier..
Big ups to you and your rescue efforts..Boxers are a nice breed...

Re: COMING OUT OF LURKDOM - Debra - 10-11-2011

welcome to the lovers of jamaica forum.

You have a beautiful dog.

Re: COMING OUT OF LURKDOM - Markospoon - 10-12-2011

I just took a closer look at Dread's picture, LOL

Never seen one of those before.