The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Had an idea - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Had an idea (/showthread.php?tid=33796)

Had an idea - Jenny - 10-10-2011

What about this....if we all can agree & promise to, instead of posting a new topic or turn a thread into something that is inflammatory (i.e., likely to get Tammy in hot water & having to deal with "stuff"Wink, invite another person (or people) into the Chat Room to discuss such things, or e-mail another person to discuss it? Believe me! I am certainly aware of how very HURTFUL & FRUSTRATING other people's actions can be, but this way, there's a way to vent, commiserate & get relief from it and Tammy does not get hurt in the process.....how 'bout that???

Please read about & respond to my idea! *NM* - Jenny - 10-10-2011

Re: Had an idea - rootswoman - 10-10-2011

That's a good idea Jenny.
It would be good to discuss stuff off board. I think there are so many misunderstandings going on - it is really very sad. There is a chat here sitting unused. Dread needs to install something so people can send pm's - maybe that would help.

I think it would be best if people were to stop bringing stuff here from other forums. Sometimes when it is a good discussion and banned people feel the need to discuss it, i understand - however, for the most part, it just seems to stir things up.

Something else Ive been thinking about is that having grown up in New England, I really get a lot of the humor on this board. But now that I live in California, I know a lot of people don't. We poke fun at ourselves and others, in a way that many people don't. It is not meant to hurt. I think many people just don't get it.

Nice to see you here Jenny!

Re: Had an idea - suzengrace - 10-11-2011

Just wanna know..If I do da Chat route..does that mean the "gloves can be taken off"... Ok, I'm sorry Tammy--bad me...really, am not all that negative..I would love to live in a world full of peace and understanding...but some of us don't want to be treated like a door mat or have others either..Thats all...