The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Working Together - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Working Together (/showthread.php?tid=33745)

Pages: 1 2

Working Together - BrenJaLee - 10-10-2011

When people work together it can produce amazing results.

Just think of what would happen if one of these pilots chose to not work with their partners. Each of these pilots is a unique individual but when they appreciate each others skills and work together.... wow! Each of us is a unique individual and imagine the possibilities if we all appreciate each other and work together.

I had such an awesome time at Fleet Week. I know this is OT for a Jamaica message board but I just had to post this. The entire air show was awesome. There were several times they flew DIRECTLY over our boat. Was sooooo cool!

Re: Working Together - Likkle+Red - 10-10-2011

wow Brenda...awesome picture!

I am sure everyone here is enjoying the picture....we can post things here that are non-Jamaican....right?

So glad you had fun!

Re: Working Together - suzengrace - 10-10-2011

Use to love watching blue angels at seafair in seattle-never been to fleet event in SFO-I imagine it was very cool...Glad you had a blast!!!

BTW..we still need to meet up for a drink at Hero's (lol)

Re: Working Together - rootswoman - 10-10-2011

Beautiful Shot! Wow!

I know you must have more, right?

I'm glad to hear you had fun!

Now on to the air show please, please

when you have time my dear.

NO pressure around here lol

Re: Working Together - BrenJaLee - 10-10-2011

I posted about 250 pics on FB. I can pick out a few good ones and post them here if you'd like. It will be hard to decide which ones though.

I know Dread wants to spend more time on the uploader so if it is difficult dont let me pressure you. If its easy dont worry just grab a few. We will be happy with whatever we get!

OK... here are some more...

This is me and Andy (our captain). We've been friends since College but only get to see each other about every 5 years or so. I think I'll be seeing him annually now the first weekend in October! LOL.

I'm pretty sure this is an Anhinga. My parents have the at their place in Florida.

The fog rolling out over the Golden Gate Bridge

This next group is Canada's RAF Snowbirds Team

Isn't this a beautiful looking boat... and the city in the background!

Remember Top Gun...

These are Fat Albert... The "roadie truck" for the Blue Angels

And the Blue Angels...

And this last pic I took to try and give an idea of how many boats were out there. It was crazy! There is a "no boating zone" so everyone is jockying for position just outside the Coast Guard patrols.

OMG How cool was that!!!!

I can't believe you were on a boat in the middle of it all !
(I love that picture of you, you look so happy!)

What wonderful shots!

Thanks so much for sharing them over here. Ill be sure to check out he rest when I have some time.

I have never seen an air show, I guess it is time I do!

Re: Working Together - BrenJaLee - 10-11-2011

Thanks RW Smile And yes, you should definitely see an airshow someday. It was really cool.