The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Today - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Today (/showthread.php?tid=33686)

Today - Tammy - 10-10-2011

please keep it peaceful. I do have to sleep and work 2 jobs today so a constant eye on this board is not possible. I am hoping the trouble has moved on and I took measures to make sure one stays gone but I expect more. If it should pop it's ugly head today please ignore the post the best you can and shoot an email through the trouble ticket link.

I do not want to hear anything about the other board or anyone on it for that matter. Please let the ugly stay there. You guys are so much better than what I have encountered in the last 24 hrs. What you do is at least done in the light and for that you deserve respect unfortunately what is done in the dark takes time to come out and be seen. The pot definitely called the kettle black about 2 am this morning and trust me it really did shed some light on yesterday's surreal moments. I know that none of you would ever stoop so low but with the things posted that have been posted by some, people on the outside would never believe it. You have to stop the madness here and allow the lights to come on by themselves. Stop, Think, Stop Again, Think Again, Post

Clean it up and ignore the rest
I have faith in the true Jamerican Boardies

Re: Today - Bruce - 10-10-2011

I hope you have a wonderful day Tammy!

Re: Today - jajewel - 10-10-2011

Today is a brand new day....let's make it a good one & give Tammy some peace & quiet so she can do what she gotta do. Thanks for being patient with us Tammy....I, for one, will not let you down!

Re: Today - Jenny - 10-10-2011

Amen, Tammy. Remember that you can write out a post, but then be sure to re-read & re-read & re-read it as many times as you can before hitting "Post." Think if your need to post something is greater than the common good! I can say this, as I've done it many times myself, I did it yesterday! I sometimes write something on an angry impulse, but thankfully I'm learning to re-read multiple times before actually posting & I erase it. I'm doing that now. Not sure what you're talking about 2 am (THAT is not fair to you!), but I hope that you get the sleep you need, especially with working TWO jobs! We can "police" ourselves, I like to think.....