The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
somehow, there seems to be a bit of tension on the - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: somehow, there seems to be a bit of tension on the (/showthread.php?tid=33683)

somehow, there seems to be a bit of tension on the - irijah+laish - 10-10-2011

board as of late...let's examine this a bit...
i do not care for su su atal...
usually when su su is started there is a reason...someone is mad, someone is hurt, someone is sneaky and vindictive, someone someone someone...
we are all grown people
i think.
i came over here because i did not care for the vibe on "other" boards because freedom of speech and truth is important to me and i did not care that innocent statements were being banned...i found this group of semi like minds and settled here, never going back on other boards...but that is just me.
of course there are going to be ones that visit all the boards and chat this one and that one...there is no harm in that...there is, however, harm in hurting others, starting shit on the downlow, and carrying lies and garbage to "pique" others maliciousness and get fires burning...
of course there are some that might go back and forth carrying tales for whatever childish reason...
i have my suspicions but i also feel to keep my mouth shut and let it all come out in the dirt.
jackie and seveen are wonderful women, as are many of you...jackie got tired of the back and forth and obviously now, so has seveen...i have never ever seen either of these women get the slightest bit angry until recently, so there must be something to it...i do not care to know what it is, but some mighty nasty things and sarcasm have been tossed about in the past weeks and it is not pretty...to attack or rain sarcasm down on others just because they have a differing opinion is not nice...to go on another board to purposely start shit is not nice...
we have, many of us, had hurt feelings etc by some of the other boards...we vented about those things...after venting the feelings should be put aside...there are so many other things to reason about that have positive connotations...forget the other boards...here, we are permitted to reason about anything with respect and that is a privilege.
i love you guys...if we all agreed and were the same it would be pretty boring so let us just come together in our differences and put the bullshit aside...
i wrote the following piece a while back and i think it is appropriate now so i will post it...

MATTERS of PRIVACY

privacy-noun-the quality or condition of being secluded from the presence or view of others.

the state of being free from unsanctioned intrusion: a person's right to privacy.

the state of being concealed; secrecy.

when matters of a private nature between two or more people, such as a confidence or concern, are divulged to someone not involved in the matter, this causes...

divisiveness-adj.-causing or tending to cause disagreement or dissension.

sometimes, one divulges a private matter between two people by accident.

sometimes, one divulges a private matter between two people on purpose, to stir up trouble or to create a problem amongst other people, perhaps because they are secretly unhappy with their situation and want others to be unhappy too.

in disclosing matters of privacy to others...

i am of the humble opinion that, the first example can be excused, occasionally...

i am of the humble opinion that, the second example is an example of a shit stirrer...

shit stirrer-verb-one who manipulates events to cause trouble for other people for their own amusement. a person who tries to make situations in which people disagree even worse.

the definition above can also identify a manipulator...

manipulator-one who consistently attempts to make personal gains at others expenses by means of manipulation...(i want you to be my friend so let me tell you this; your brother said this about you and i don't really want to tell you, but; so and so wrote to me and told me this and i thought you should know...[all the while with ulterior motives])

the person who has violated an issue of privacy, therefore causing divisiveness between two or more people, is now considered a shit stirrer who uses manipulation to further their own issues, whatever they may be...

this person is now considered two-faced...

two-faced-noun-a persona that usually stems from a lack of self-identity, self-esteem, and/or cajones. The person is also usually a brown noser, as they try to please whomever they meet. in an effort to be accepted by the entire world, a "two faced" person will socially accommodate anyone they meet in an attempt to be popular and liked by everyone. More often than not, two faced people are usually covering up their assholism.
and they are not worthy of your time...
keep your friends close and your enemies/frenimies closer...

Re: somehow, there seems to be a bit of tension on - Jim-Donna - 10-10-2011

Well said.

Re: somehow, there seems to be a bit of tension on - Tanya - 10-10-2011

assholism

My new favorite word!

I am going to use every opportunity to use it in a sentence "in the real world" as often as I can!!!!!

thank you

Re: somehow, there seems to be a bit of tension on - rootswoman - 10-10-2011

now, now, you said you would be good. ..

Re: somehow, there seems to be a bit of tension on - Rambo - 10-11-2011

Tension? Naw there aint no Tension.........? ? ?.....maybe thats why I dont need my computer even plugged in!
Smile