The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
ATTN: - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: ATTN: (/showthread.php?tid=33594)

ATTN: - Tammy - 10-09-2011

Re post beings no one want to read in the original thread. Also going to add here DO NOT start arguing with one another about this because that is exactly what some want.

Re-posting from another thread:

Lawd Lawd Lawd can't there be peace in the valley and the mountains???????

Medi you can post anywhere you like lady and I know your a very loyal person. Not a problem at all. I have no clue who ya'll chattin about? 3?? Dang and I have always been good about picking up on the backside of things but then I never look on any other board except MiYard (Delroy Rocks!!!).

Yeah I agree this thread got Macy banned quick because this board is monitored not by a fellow boardie but by the management of the board themselves. I'm sure their are troublemakers as there always will be in any regards whether online or in life but no management are the one's that have just lost touch with reality and have allowed this website to rule their happiness. CRAZY !! HELLO!! READ THIS because you need to step back and get a grip PLEASE. THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS.

Management I would email you about this but the last time I tried to converse with you on adult level all I got was foot stomping and complete rudeness so I have no desire to deal with those emails again therefore communication is not an option. Listen man you have the power to stop this shit, I do not. I am not going to silence people from talking about your ACTIONS towards them but you can stop it by stepping back and halting the ugliness. HELLO SIMPLE

1) QUIT BANNING people because they post on JAMERICANS

2) QUIT EMAILING people those ugly emails asking if they agree or disagree

3) QUIT EMAILING and speaking to people in a manner that is unacceptable to any adult or child for that matter

4) QUIT being a bully to people

5) TREAT people with RESPECT online and through email

6) GIVE people a chance to be not only a boardie here but one on your site as well. Everyone is not trying to play with you or start trouble

7) QUIT assuming the worst

8) STOP THE MADNESS !!!!

People here please don't go there JUST to start shit. If you going to post there do it because you sincerely want to answer or respond to post. Macy I am not saying this is what you did as I don't believe that but I'm throwing it out there at this time for others that have and may in the future. Let the man and woman be before you cause them to have a freaking stroke or cause me trouble I don't have time or patience to deal with. Let them be for real because the mere existence of this board is driving them crazy enough, obviously.

Re: ATTN: - Angel - 10-09-2011

Thank you Tammy!

Re: ATTN: - Likkle+Red - 10-09-2011

OMG....this has just gone too far....and carrying it to FB is also not called for either. If anyone has something to say to me just please email me at kpruitt429@aol.com.

needs to be said.. - ragamuffin - 10-09-2011

ok..long time lurker here .
my apologies that my first post is on this subject.

the bad apples are here because they can't post anywhere else and they didn;t care to be here before that.where are they now? nowhere to be seen like the cowards i know them to be.
i don't know seveen.sometimes i care for her posts,sometimes not but she is correct tonite and even i knew it wasn't drunk posting.
i am however a friend of venus and NO she does not know i'm posting this,she'll probably be mortified..lol.
i will defend her thoughts tho on the bad element on this board.they are banned from more than one place and as much as they try to garner respect on here they themselves are far from achieving or representing that

one of the bad apples,as it were has a saying.
''own your own behaviour''
which her and her friends never do.trouble causers the lot of them.where are they now?
i'm not gonna do the respect sign off,its bandied about far too often but i hope my post is,altho critical of some,taken in a positive way.

EDIT:this was meant to be posted on Tammys ATTN thread.newbie mistake.my profuse apologies

Re: ATTN: - ragamuffin - 10-09-2011

i tried to log in with my original name which has been registered for a while.
'ragamuffingirl'but it wouldn't let me.it kept saying my password wasn't valid.i looked for a way of contacting admin to help me but couldn't figure it out.so i re-joined with a name as close to my original as i could.mainly because i like it.please check if its possible..my feeling were strong on the subject so i didnt let this me deter me.

im playing at nothing.never will.

Re: ATTN: - rastagirl777 - 10-10-2011

What a difference a day makes.

I have no idea where all this stemmed from. I hate to see regular posters and "friends" on this board turning against each other.

Remember a couple of things:
1. Eyes are everywhere
2. There are haters out there that would love nothing more than to see this forum implode
3. We do not KNOW each other. We only know each other through our posts. I like to think I know folks through their words and sentiments and I do trust pretty readily over here especially. Lets keep in mind though that sometimes people have agendas...good, bad or indifferent. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS JUST A GENERAL STATEMENT, NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE SPECIFICALLY AT ALL.
4. It is indeed a full moon.

Puff-puff-pass....to the left hand side. Don't forget to breathe and everyone - and I mean EVERYONE posters and lurkers alike - have a beautiful day.