The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
OT pass to Macy - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: OT pass to Macy (/showthread.php?tid=33544)

OT pass to Macy - wit - 10-09-2011

OT you're badder than the bad azz club. However, I do believe it's the moment to pass the baddest azz crown to Macy.
ONE DAY she lasted. Hard to beat that now right?

Re: OT pass to Macy - jajewel - 10-09-2011

Personally, all I see that Macy did was to express her opinion, from a transplanted Jamaican point of view, on a tourist board.....maybe it was just more info. than Bigman wanted to be "out there".....I don't see any reason for the banning, other than he just didn't want to have to deal with her.

Re: OT pass to Macy - VenusdeMilos - 10-09-2011

This is getting ridiculous.

Re: OT pass to Macy - rootswoman - 10-09-2011

Lets all try to rise above, eh?

There is nothing rational about any of this. It's time to let go.. N.com is under the management of someone who holds a grudge against anyone who posts over here. OK ! It's not rational but it is, what it is.

Tammy walked away years ago and has worked hard to provide an alternative place for boardies to chat about stuff not allowed on N.com.

We are all here at Tammy's place because we want to talk about stuff we can't talk about over there.

Lets just leave it at that, we can't chat there, so lets just chat here.

We all know there should be nothing wrong with people posting wherever they want but there are some obvious dysfunctions and control issues going on so why bother mixing with it. Do you know anyone with a personality disorder? If you do, you would know that people with this disorder hold a grudge and never let it go. Some people are simply born that way. It is not something that can be fixed. Now I am not diagnosing any one here but I am trying to say - some people are who they are and you can not change them. Read up on Axis II personality disorders if you want to know more.

I'm not saying anyone has this disorder - but when I go through my life and I see someone with a lot of the symptoms I tend to stand clear. I know that these are people that I can not change.

With that being said, why don't we work hard on continuing to make this a positive- proactive place. Let us not be grudge holders. Let's be a good example and make people proud to be here.

We are good people that have united over a common love. Don't let anyone bring us down. This board and the people here are not petty, uncaring and catty. We are good peeps so lets all behave so and show who we are.

As Venus would say Love Everytime!

Re: OT pass to Macy - sunray - 10-09-2011

Wow! Problems on message boards turn to discussions of personality disorders! Really? Was Macyoder/Dawta innocent in what happened in the last day or two? I don't think so, I looked at the posts of Dawta on the other board, one was posing as a Newbie asking who are Rob and Lisa. And then people virtually hi-fiving her getting banned from other board. You are losing me folks with this thing. I don't know Macy/Dawta or Rob or Lisa or for that matter anybody else on the boards as far as I know, although I might have met someone on my many trips to Negril. Now I wonder if it would be a good idea to do so. Seems to me like Tammy and Dread don't need this, as well as the people on the other board. Respect.

Re: OT pass to Macy - Debra - 10-09-2011

Macy, better just let it go.............

Live, Love, laugh.............and remember hate will eat u up

Happiness will make u happy.

Re: OT pass to Macy - sunray - 10-09-2011

Macyoder, I saw you started a thread titled Newbie Here on the other board, saying you were a new poster on the board. It was indeed on another thread that you asked "Who is Rob and Lisa". Anyone reading that would think you want to know who are Rob and Lisa, not true? Not true that you know of Rob and Lisa, but that you didn't want it to appear so, by the way you posed the question? Just saying you folks are losing me with this stuff. Isn't this site about learning and sharing through our collective experiences of Negril, Jamaica and life? I just don't get what is going on here. In no way did I want to misrepresent what you posted on the other board, and I do not think I did.

Re: OT pass to Macy - rootswoman - 10-09-2011