The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Macy, cum yahsoh! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Macy, cum yahsoh! (/showthread.php?tid=33263)

Pages: 1 2

Macy, cum yahsoh! - jajewel - 10-07-2011

Just wanted to let yuh know mi spy yuh ova yonder....put 2 & 2 togedda & cum up wid, yuh guessed it....4!!! Have fun! I will have fun observing!

Re: Macy, cum yahsoh! - Likkle+Red - 10-07-2011

now this sounds interesting....hmmmmm

Re: Macy, cum yahsoh! - suzengrace - 10-08-2011

See ya on da other side (LOL)

Re: Macy, cum yahsoh! - medi - 10-09-2011

I really hate censorship, especially over this! I think it is ridiculous and dead wrong that you were banned!

And I am a person who posts over there and here..is that a betrayal then? Sad

I just like reading the trip reports and looking at the pics..

but I don't feel I'm being disloyal... Sad

Re: Macy, cum yahsoh! - sunray - 10-09-2011

I am an occasional poster on this and the other board. (sunray on both) More of a regular reader of both boards. Have to say, it seems this board love to talk about the other board too much! Often times, the threads on this board seem to talk about some inside information, and the subject matter not really clear or apparent to what I would think of as an average board reader (as was the case with this thread, IMO), but the subject did become more clear in the thread's later posts. Did Dawta join the other board with good intentions or was it mission accomplished in record time? An excuse could be made for editing a post, but why is it necessary to make excuses? A comment was made by Dawta with vague reference to a report of a few years ago, while a response was made with a link to a 2009 report that showed the original post by Dawta made an erronious statement comparing remittances (free money?) to the tourism and bauxite industry as contributors to the Jamaican economy. I enjoy reading both boards, understand the differences between the two, but I am starting to be turned off by the continued slamming of the other board and the people running it. True, I am not in the loop about past history of the two boards. How did this banning take place? What is the entire story? I hope this board can remain fair, and be lessed focused on being anti-other board. Am I right or wrong fellow boardies? Written with respect!

Re: Macy, cum yahsoh! - irijah+laish - 10-10-2011

Re: Macy, cum yahsoh! - Hibiscus876 - 10-11-2011

I would never let Rob and Lisa know they take up as much real estate in my head as you people give them. 90% of this board is absorbed with "over there". I would have started my new board and never mentioned them again. I bet Jesus wishes you guys spent as much time thinking about him as you do those two.

Have you not noticed that all of this nonsense has brought several avid readers out of hiding??? Freakin ridiculous behavior.

FYI everyone has a first post, you even had one once upon a time.

There are about 5 threads floating on here about it....everyone else can have their say, but when someone has their's it is not cool huh??? Well this is starting to look a little like over there don't you think??? Would this be the famous "freedom to talk" I have read about in all of those threads?? Aye Sah