The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Where and Why..... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Where and Why..... (/showthread.php?tid=33175)

Where and Why..... - Jim-Donna - 10-07-2011

If you could pick any place in Jamaica to live, where would it be and why??
If you live in Jamaica now, how did you get where you are. I would really enjoy hearing your stories, if you feel like telling them. RESPECT~

Re: Where and Why..... - rastagirl777 - 10-07-2011

I'm very happy in my yard in Negril Smile

How I got there - I had been coming to Negril for many years, staying in the same hotel and meeting my friends along the way. One friend we met lived in the yard I live in now - his Dad was aging and he was needing to spend more time in the states. He asked us if we wanted to sublet his house - we did - and the rest is history!

Re: Where and Why..... - suzengrace - 10-07-2011

My current "base" when I travel in Jam is now out in Trelawny in the country-the edge of cockpit country..I love it out there-very mellow, very small-town (not really even a town)and its just gorgeous.The hills right there, all that lush greenery, the coconut tree farms, the mineral springs, rivers and water falls..So natural..Mornings are my fav..watching the sun come up over the mts/hills with all that misty fog just starting to lift..

I do miss hangin in Negril for a few reasons:the "never a dull moment" hustle and bustle (though after a week am over it) The selection of restaurants and different types of foods...all those cool little bars on the cliffs and beach..and then the cliffs themselves that beautiful blue water and then the people watching on the beach...For swimming I go to the Long bay public beach-no one bother me there-I hang in peace..

I'm one that likes to have my home-base but then to get out on that road and explore....

Re: Where and Why..... - suzengrace - 10-07-2011

That sounds like charming place..Love to see it, give me some much-needed ideas(esp with shower,toliet thing) How nice you get to share it with your family -esp your mom...Yeah, being out in the country without a car kind of a drag...would make things alot easier...and rentals-yikes!!! there so expensive.

Re: Where and Why..... - oldtimer - 10-08-2011

Trelawny is along way from kidney dialysis or diabetes treatment etc. but it sure is nice otherwise.I lived in Bog Walk for 3 years.That is a nice area.I also liked living in Ochi (in the day).