The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Hi! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Hi! (/showthread.php?tid=33115)

Hi! - Miss+Jamaica Soul - 10-06-2011

Hi Everyone!

I love this board and have been lurking forever!
A wee bit of background about me.....A yr of living in JA.....also 42 trips over just a few years.....so yes I should have joined ages ago!

I read lots of threads re foreign women and Ja men..and I never posted until now! Maybe this wont be allowed to be posted.I certainly dont want to offend anyone..so if its withdrawn .. I totally respect and understand that decision.

I have so many good friend in JA..and a great many tales to tell when im older!!!!!

I started to read a boardies report re the yaad, porch, TB, Sunset, breakfasts,early morning rum patrols and thought ....I know this yaad, person , same trip, same tantrums....latest family story etc...oh no!!!!!Deja Vu!

At the beginning ...I didn't know!So sad to hear that english, scottish, american, german and canadian ladies have also done this....with the same person..who changes his name!One lady lost so many US dollars.Somebody making lots of JA dollars!

I finally walked away..after a long time to save my sanity....and am still receiving phone calls...obviously not answering !!!!!
One good thing is that one of the ladies who was also lied to became a great friend..we both unknowingly faced the same old same old!Except he had to change" White blaad claats are liars , mean...mi need blaad claat dollas!!!" (me!)..to "Black" for that lady.

Better not air anymore dirty laundry here...if this gets published thankyou and respect.

If not then .. I understand and still rate ther boardies and this board.I keep so many happy memories of Jamaica....all be it with my own JA friends!

Miss Jamaica Soul x

Re: Hi! - macyoder - 10-06-2011

Miss Jamaica Soul - welcome to the board. Many come here to share their experience, good and bad. Some share about a Jamaica they grew up in but now visit. Other share about a Jamaica they visit and a few currently live in. The stories are different but the experience no less real.

Mi nosey - so in time name and number of this playa would be nice...lol! Let's put him out of business.

Re: Hi! - jeannieb - 10-06-2011

Hi Miss Jamaica Soul! Thanks for sharing, by the way you write and what you said...I think I might know you.?

Re: Hi! - Lola - 10-06-2011

First I will say welcome ~

Nothing wrong with your post. I do wonder about the spirit in which you posted it though...perhaps I am misunderstanding...but I don't think so.

Re: Hi! - wendy - 10-06-2011

who changes his name

hmmmmm.....must be chat'n about pete-hugh-mykus (the original).

Carol, is that you ?
sorry you/others were so naive....
With reading these boards for so many years i'm sure you must have had some kind of idea, no ?

what bothers you is that you got 'took' ? one can only get 'took' if you rightly hand it over. I see that you've got one year of living in JA and 42 trips under your belt, i now understand as i too once was a newbie.

ALWAYS keep in the back of your mind 'that there maybe others'...hopefully the next one will be a likkle more honest with you.

PEACE.