The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
I must say - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: I must say (/showthread.php?tid=32807)

I must say - rootswoman - 10-04-2011

it is lively and fun over here these days. I'm happy to see so many familiar names stopping by.

We don't have to long for the good old days any longer cause

Re: I must say - macyoder - 10-04-2011

Lively fun and TRUE!

Re: I must say - BrenJaLee - 10-04-2011

And I must say... I'm really annoyed with you right now RW. I've been dreaming about that dyam Margaritaville Jerk Shrimp and I can't find it anywhere. I've checked like five different stores now. I WANT IT... and it's all your fault!!!! LOL (luv ya!)

Re: I must say - rootswoman - 10-05-2011

Bren, They are really good at hiding that shrimp. It is normally in the frozen seafood section but it is different in various stores. It is never where you think it will be - like next to the TGIF frozen appetizers.
I just found some at the Vons on 500 E. Manchester Blvd
Inglewood the other day. Don't bother with their coconut shrimp - its no better then other brands, it just costs more. When you find it be sure you get some bread or rice - you will want to savor every last bit of that sauce!

I know they have it in the Pavilions in the Marina as well.

Yes, Karen, I do love it! We have a wonderful group of folks here. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Re: I must say - BrenJaLee - 10-05-2011

Oh believe me, I scoured every inch of the entire frozen food section in each store. The South Bay just isn't big on Jamaican food I guess - gotta head your way for that. We'll have to meet up in Venice one of these weekends for a nice long walk along the canals and then I'll hit up the Marina store on the way home.

By the way, hope school is going well and you're not having any more problems with the people in your group.

Re: I must say - rootswoman - 10-05-2011

I recall that I found some in El Segundo once, but the second time they didnt have it. Your better off if you dont find it because it is laden with fat and highly addictive Lol. I share it with dread and still feel guilty - if i ate it alone I would be in trouble!

Sounds like a plan Bren! Arn't you leaving in a minute? I forgot your dates. Time is flying! Macy wants to come up and we need to meet Suzen Grace too! I have trouble making plans on weekends, during the semester, as my school projects take almost all of my free time. I do have a good six - seven weeks off at Christmas time - so if not sooner, we need to plan something then. As far as a walk goes, we must do that real soon, my projects are causing my belly to grow!

Jajewel - that does sound good. I'm starting to think about jerked swordfish! The margarita stuff is way overpriced but it regularly goes on sale. I have not tried the Walkers as being a "fishaterian" I don't cook chicken. I wonder how close it tastes to that spice blend? I think we can get Walkers at the asian/jamaican / fish market we go to - ill have to check. Rubbing spice on shrimp would be a lot healthier than the greasy frozen stuff, but oh my, that stuff is sooooooo good!