The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Wherever the road takes us..pics - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Wherever the road takes us..pics (/showthread.php?tid=32773)

Pages: 1 2

Wherever the road takes us..pics - wendy - 10-04-2011

Hmmmmm, what to do today ?
pack a few clothes, jump in car.
Where we going ? Wherever the road takes us ! COOL, i'm game.
Southcoast.
Fun to just stop and go whenever you feel the mood, no schedule. Stop ...drink...visit...take in the views....stay as long as you want to, i'm digging this !
plenty of drink stops lol

First major stop for food , Bluefield bay Park.

We drive into the park and take a seat for lunch, we ended up staying for at least a couple of hours.

Being me, i walk around to the cooking area and ask if i may take some photos...i end up doing some cooking lol

M's plate, before....

and AFTER....sucked clean

to be continued.......

Re: Wherever the road takes us..pics - wit - 10-04-2011

that's living Wendy :Smile)) thanks

Re: Wherever the road takes us..pics - BrenJaLee - 10-04-2011

NICE Nice nice!!!! Love those days where you just let the breeze blow ya whatever way it wants. Wonderful photos from what looks like a perfectly enjoyable day! Looking forward to more of these posts from your time pon da rock as I count down to my own.

Re: Wherever the road takes us..pics - rastagirl777 - 10-04-2011

I need to get to Bluefields Beach park again - its been YEARS and it is SO beautiful...your photo just about reminds me of Little Bloody Bay (no I'm not over it damn it!)

Re: Wherever the road takes us..pics - Debra - 10-04-2011

Thanks for sharing these pictures, fantasic shots.

The freedom to just pick up and roll, musta felt great! I like the adventure you are
taking us/me on. Something good musta got into you, the smile you have this time is making you glitter and glow!

I like the one of those cute jamaican girls. Bluefields looks clean and nice, always have loved it there. I have a picture from 1994, I'd like to share, but, it is your thread, and it's about you and you stiring the pot!

I'll be looking forward to

to be continued

Re: Wherever the road takes us..pics - medi - 10-04-2011

thank you so much for sharing those pics..they are lovely. Smile

Re: Wherever the road takes us..pics - suzengrace - 10-05-2011

I love your pics...lucky you..nuthing better than getting up-hittin the road and see where it brings you..reminds me i need to go back to Blue fields..
Keep the pics coming...

Re: Wherever the road takes us..pics - Marie - 10-05-2011

Beautiful pictures I miss home so much

Re: Wherever the road takes us..pics - rootswoman - 10-05-2011

Great pictures!

I noticed that bagged garlic. I bet it comes from China. Chinese garlic is taking over the world.
http://www.spicesinc.com/blog/2011/06/26/why-we-chose-california-garlic-over-chinese-garlic-2/

Re: Wherever the road takes us..pics - Yamangurl - 10-05-2011

Yuh gwan gyal! Very enjoyable tagging along Wendy.