The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
My mornings in JA pics - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: My mornings in JA pics (/showthread.php?tid=32578)

My mornings in JA pics - wendy - 10-03-2011

When i wake in the mornings and step out threw the door i greet the morning with a shout out "GOOD MORNING JAAAAMAICA !!"
Then i gather up my items for the morning and place them besides my hammock on the railing and await for my morning coffee delivery.
Cigs, journal, camera, ashtray,book.....good to go.

This morning the parrots are extremely LOUD as they fly from tree to tree. They were missing yesterday (sunday), M says they were all in church.

This is when i most needed my other lens which i did not bring, just for the parrots Sad
Soon the village is waking and the foot traffic starts passing by the house on their way to the fields or the blue hole for washing/bathing

Breakfast is served (damn, i'm such a princess)

Every day we get some rains and thunder....i LOVE it !! You can hear the rain approaching from a distance and finally arriving in the yard.

Re: My mornings in JA pics - Likkle+Red - 10-03-2011

lovely Wendy...one day we are going to connect out in the country since we are now neighbors!

Re: My mornings in JA pics - Debra - 10-03-2011

Beautiful country shots. Parrots at church, LMAO!!!!

What blue hole were you near, my dear?

Keep going, I am enjoying! It's nice to be a princess

You do know how to LIVE!!! A cottage on the hill, not in Negril.

Re: My mornings in JA pics - Jim-Donna - 10-03-2011

Wendy,
You really LIVE when you go to Jamaica. Bless~~

Re: My mornings in JA pics - suzengrace - 10-03-2011

Wonderful Wendy--what a charmed life you have when your there ie-esp the morning wake-up/delivery...
The beach/cliffs are nice -but something about being out in the country-and yes, the rains...love them...
Where near is your place????

Re: My mornings in JA pics - Yamangurl - 10-03-2011

So nice Wendy....enjoy!

Re: My mornings in JA pics - dreadneck - 10-04-2011

~ wendy ~ wrote:

'When i wake in the mornings and step out threw the door i greet the morning with a shout out "GOOD MORNING
JAAAAMAICA !!" '

I love your pictures, but that morning shouting makes it hard for me to go back to sleep...

Re: My mornings in JA pics - Dino - 10-04-2011

great pics...thanks for putting me in the mood. 47 days and counting.