The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
Mommy goes to jamaica... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Mommy goes to jamaica... (/showthread.php?tid=32467)

Mommy goes to jamaica... - wendy - 10-02-2011

Time for mommy to seek out some relaxing stress free days after the wedding...and what better place ?? PARADISE JAMAICA.

Up at 2:30 a.m., leave house at 3:00...
MSP airport is looking rather empty. HELL YA, its 4:30 in the morning girl !!!
now what fool is at an airport this EARLY ?? MEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! Because i'll be in JAH JAH Land by noon.
Arrive at Atlanta, board plane, find my seat. Watching out the window at the ground crews working like busy bees when i hear someone sit down next to me. We greet each other with 'good mornings' and chat for a bit. Pete (never did catch his name, so lets just call him Pete) says he just got married this past weekend. We swap stories of the weddings after i had told him that my daughter just had gotten married the same very day as he. I questioned him on where his beloved wife was....he tells me shes up in first class as they only had one seat left up there which put him back with us poor people, lol.
I tell him that my daughter won't be sitting with her new husband on one of the legs to punta cana and how i feel sorry for the newlyweds including him and his new wife. Petes eyes light up......HEY, would you like to switch seats with my wife ??? I bet my eyes opened the size of a dinner plate, followed by "REALLY ??!!"
sure Pete says.
I'm up and outta that seat like a flash heading to the first class. OMG......i sit down in the oversized seat and looky out the window when i turned to the gentleman sitting next to me and say "WOW, the windows up here are much larger than in back".."plus, they sooooo clear, no cracks' (we laugh).
I lay back.....CALCON, TAKE ME AWAYYYYYYY !!!
I want to take this all in, the first class thingy, but the man next to me likes to chat. We actually had a great conversation as he travels internationally often for his job in which he invites me to visit him where he'll be living for the next 4 months. MAN....would i like to jump on that invitation.

He's now filling me in on how i'm gonna LOVE flying first class, the food, the drinks....
i'm now feeling a bit quilty sitting up here while the poor newlyweds are back in the poor class, ahhhhhh hell......thats left my mind as now the steward is asking me what i'd like to drink, 4 glasses of wine total.
Steward lays down a linen cloth on my table, followed by tongs holding a hot cloth. hmmmmm.....wth is this for ? while looking straight ahead, my eyes are straining to the far left so as to see what folks are doing with this cloth. ahhhhh, wash the fingys, DUH.
My plate has arrived, a large salad with chicken breast, red/green grapes, apples, and pinneapple, delish !!!

Re: Mommy goes to jamaica...pics - wendy - 10-02-2011

Short short line at customs.
BUT, i forgot to go threw the line with a man customs agent...they just flirt, no questions. I get a woman, ugh. questions questions.
#1 what is the purpose of your visit.?
crazy a$$ answers are swirling in my head....i REALLY wanted to say "to smuggle ganja back to the states" (ha, best not)

#2 where are you staying ?
(i tell her a hotel name. question for ya....does it really matter if ya tell them ya staying with friends ? )

#3 wheres your reciept for your room ?
(don't have one, friend coming tomorrow has it)
i'm then told next time to have a copy with ME.
#4 how much money do you have ? WTH.....????

#5 do you have friends in jamaica ? again...WTH.

finally....STAMP STAMP and i'm outta there.
First stop, the bar to lite up a smoke and grab a beer. AHHHHHHHHH vacation has begun !!!!
My ride has arrived and hes smiling ear to ear. On our ride home i'm informed of his half brother dying and next week he be buried.
M has lost 2 brothers within 3 short weeks Sad
I have never met the stepbrother (Lionhead) but have met his brother (Trousers) which was buried the week of my daughters wedding.
We arrive home and M shows me that Trousers will always be in the yard....theres a tree at sunset that shows Trousers profile. Not sure if you can make it out, but we can. Trousers wore his hair in ponytail, with a little bit of a goatee on chin.

as you look at this photo, profile is looking to the right.