The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
espec today it's time again to say.... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: espec today it's time again to say.... (/showthread.php?tid=32429)

espec today it's time again to say.... - wit - 10-02-2011

Thank you Tammy and Dread

Re: espec today it's time again to say.... - suzengrace - 10-02-2011

Yes, especially from me !!!! The one with the red butt-cheeks !!!

Re: espec today it's time again to say.... - LostBeachBum - 10-02-2011

I didn't even get a hand slap. It was just "this is what I think of your opinion", my rebuttal, deleted, banned... Clearly not the master debater.

Thank you very much Tammy and Dread. This is a wonderful forum full of open minded adults, some with conflicting opinions but all able to have civil discussions about touchy subjects. God bless

Re: espec today it's time again to say.... - LostBeachBum - 10-02-2011

I didn't even get a hand slap. It was just "this is what I think of your opinion", my rebuttal, deleted, banned... Clearly not the master debater.

Thank you very much Tammy and Dread. This is a wonderful forum full of open minded adults, some with conflicting opinions but all able to have civil discussions about touchy subjects. God bless

Re: espec today it's time again to say.... - Debra - 10-02-2011

I just posted in the other board how I felt about Tammy & Dread.

Saying it again Big Up's and many thank you's for this forum.

Especially Today

let's not forget all the members, that make this eklective forum.

JAH BLESS EVRYONE

Re: espec today it's time again to say.... - Jenny - 10-02-2011

Here, here! To Tammy & Dread!!!!

Re: espec today it's time again to say.... - Sundowner - 10-02-2011

Okay, what happened? I go to work one day of the week and I miss all the fun!