The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder (/showthread.php?tid=32384)

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - macyoder - 10-02-2011

Thatch represents this as well, as concrete represents wealth and safety.

If you understand this, then you might know who and why would love the concrete jungle. Just a thought!

Tell the truth, someone is thinking dat sweet pickney look like likkle Macy:-)))

Someone is also thinking gurl go for all the faux gitz and glam you can afford, you deserve it:-)

No a no mi dat, but my not too too far off:-)

Re: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - macyoder - 10-02-2011

Before Villa Macy, it abandoned now:-)

Re: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - suzengrace - 10-02-2011

You sure grown up gurl ...and your big "Mansion Macy" is Nice.. (lol)

You know-there's still an actual "Thatch house" like in your picture that is being lived in out in Port Antonio area...Next to the main road out near Woodys burgers (I think-I could be wrong) ..But yes, Ms Macy-when the Hurricane comes a blowing I wanna be "shacked up" inside the Macy Mansion....

Re: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - Debra - 10-02-2011

They cast it off, as big as the entire floor.
There is away to attach more rooms above. In Jamaica most place start from a plan an 1 room is built. Then as time goes by, add another room.

I like them and hope to finish mine,did I say that, or find a long term rental in my retirement.

Not full time, summer's on the lake in Chicago

Re: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - macyoder - 10-03-2011

Bozz- no matter how many times and A/I trips, I am like a kid in a candy store. I am usually good after 5 days, 7 days in one place is pushing it for me.

Sunset at the Palms - too quiet, serene

Sunset Beach and Spa - kiddy fun, au natural beach

Sunset Jamaica Grande - best family value, great location

Beaches Boscobel - very overpriced but very good

Couples San Souci - best overall a/i experience

Palladium - looking at $238 per night (2 ppl)

Lola- The Spa Resort looks fantastic and really posh!

Re: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - macyoder - 10-03-2011

Hmmm, building a house in Jamaica means learning to nail down nail:-)

RW- I am trying to find the right words to answer that "correctly", unless Wit wants to step in :-).

Re: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - macyoder - 10-07-2011

"Rates of teenage pregnancy in Jamaica are among the highest in the Caribbean, with the birth rate for 15-19 year olds at 108 births per 1,000 women. Forty-five percent of all Jamaican women who are 15 to 24 years old have been pregnant by 19 years of age, and 41% have given birth. Females between the ages of 10 and 19 account for roughly 25% of all births in Jamaica and about 22% of births in 15-19 year-olds are second births."

Loss of innocence way too soon!