The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
November Head Count - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: November Head Count (/showthread.php?tid=32176)

November Head Count - Rastapher - 09-29-2011

Alright..........who's gonna be in town last two weeks of November?

Who's gonna support the pool match?

Any other scores that need to be settled?

Re: November Head Count - wit - 09-29-2011

I will be there in November...bet your overly excited about that! LOL...

not the last two weeks though tee hee

Re: November Head Count - fatty - 09-29-2011

We'll be there for November and beyond. I plan on being at the pool tourney!!

Re: November Head Count - suzengrace - 09-29-2011

Going try to come out of the country and down to Negril to witness this spectacle..
Hoping to stay for a few days and get to meet some of you fine folks.

Anyone coming from the east end of the island to Negril ???
I'd like to hitch a ride..

Re: November Head Count - LostBeachBum - 09-30-2011

I'll be there until Nov 9th. Suzan, maybe we can time it so I'll come check out your place and you can hitch a ride back with me. That is if you don't mind riding on the back of a 125.

Re: November Head Count - suzengrace - 10-01-2011

I'm curious..I may only have a few days in Negril..Where else do all you folks like to hang out at..(ie if i miss the show of the century) where else may i likely run into you everyone????