The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
homeopathy - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: homeopathy (/showthread.php?tid=31636)

homeopathy - bozz - 09-24-2011

the debate...the theory behind it is minute amounts...it has been around for ever...i do believe in it...some say it is a plasibo, sugar, but homeopathy is based on like cures like..i have practiced this for many years now...use it all the time...much better than the drugs my docs try to ply me with...unfortunately, if it was the most current medicinal use, drug companies would be out of business...some think it is horsecrap, i do not agree..curiousity, do u use alternative medicine or just go with what your doc gives you...pharmacies always disregard homeopathy, the oldest tradional medicine around...if one looked into the history of it, it was not an alternative drug, but now they add this and that...and i think and believe that drugs used now have too many side effects...watch tv commercials, omg, side effects are crazy!

Re: homeopathy - jajewel - 09-24-2011

I totally agree with you Bozz! I never just take anyone's word for it, including Drs. I research ANY & all meds online to see what the side affects are. I am much more into wholistic medicine than traditional medicine....feel it's all just putting big money into pockets of the phamaceuticals & insurance companies. I've been into herbalism, nutritional supplements & homeopathy for YEARS......prevention is always the best cure & eating wholistic nutritional food is the best medicine!!

Re: homeopathy - suzengrace - 09-24-2011

I know first hand that alternative can and does work-It helped me more with my autoimmune Dz. than allopathic medicine-I work in the medical field and see so many tests,etc that are just plain uneccesaary-That being said , modern medicine has made a lot of wonderful progress..I think the best is to find a Dr. whos into integrative medicine-best of all the "worlds" so to speak..I know herbs, chinese medicine, yoga and just plain taking better care of myself (ie -what i eat, drink,be positive ,exercise)has resulted in my better health..
I've also seen great results in others with homeopathy and Indian ayurveda...
Just a shame that most insurance companies dont/wont cover alternative treatments....
Also IMHO one of the best medicines is "prevention"......

Re: homeopathy - irijah+laish - 09-25-2011

greets and good marnin!!!

for years and years i have used herbs and essential oils for healing...i swear by them...only recently have i had to go to doctor for something chronic. i will heal myself when i can and only go to doctor if it is a necessity as in bronchitis, strep, unavoidable sinus issues as in horrible infection...they do work and i can say that because i have not only seen homeopathic vibrations work for others, they have worked for me. many doctors combine holistic and traditional medicines...my ex taught me how to mix essential oils for healing and i have also studied herbs and how to mix them into healing vibrations...this is not to say that ones should not go to the doctor, it is just to say that i have seen the healing benefits of herbs and oils first hand...remember that medicine (what it has become now) was first made from barks, berries, herbs, roots and plants...think old time remedies...got a cold? example-hot water, lemon, honey, garlic, and onion boiled together with a shot added-take a shower or bathe-get under the covers-sweat it out and feel better. it worked for us when we were young, so why ones scoff at natural healing is beyond me...
blessings to everyone's day!!!