The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Hi everybody - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Hi everybody (/showthread.php?tid=31493)

Hi everybody - rootswoman - 09-22-2011

I hope you all are well, I have been so darn busy with my new semester at school- I haven't had any time to stop in over here.

Has anyone found that frozen Margaritaville Jerk Shrimp?

I have to go back to school again for an evening class so it is in and out for me today.

I'ts great to see that you guys conjured up some posters from the past.

Maybe we should post some old pictures of boardie events - I bet we could get some more people to drop in. Wouldnt that be a fun thread?

Re: Hi everybody - wit - 09-22-2011

hi RW.

Re: Hi everybody - jeannieb - 09-22-2011

~ rootswoman ~ wrote:

'Has anyone found that frozen Margaritaville Jerk Shrimp?'

Hiya Rootswoman!

I have not had the Margaritaville jerk shrimp. Our Kroger store stopped carrying that line. I guess for our area it was too $$. $8 for about 15 shrimp. Aldi had a frozen jerk shrimp last year that was amazing! It was only $3. I haven't seen it latley but if I do again I'm buying them all!

Re: Hi everybody - suzengrace - 09-23-2011

Hello RW..
I knew we'd probably not see much of you--You got your priorities with school, etc.and as you know it takes up alot of time...Hope your enjoying it..
Hope we can meet up sometime in the future-until then keep your nose in them books (LOL)

Re: Hi everybody - rootswoman - 09-23-2011

How lovely to open the board and see these kind responses.

To answer questions, yes I am a 50- something- full time student studying Interior Design,

It is my life's dream but it is so darn hard. I have learned that if you don't study art right after school it is not very fun as an adult to start. I thought it was just me, but my professor stated that to me, which was great validation as to how I am feeling. It is really hard to train yourself to draw at this age and that is a lot of my current challenge. Its getting better but it is a challenge.

I am also taking a business class, YUCK! I am not a business minded person and it is so darn boring and tedious.

I finally did do some fun assignments this week, we got to design things for the house using a color pallet from something in nature. I was thrilled and had planned to use my flower pictures to design from, but the teacher wouldn't let us use our own pictures. She loves to say NO. (my silly mistake was asking!) Her reason was that we can manipulate the colors with photoshop -We had to take pictures from magazines - does she really thing they weren't photo shopped?

Anyhow, when she passes them back Id be happy to take pictures and share my designs with you.

Macy, I am so looking forward to sharing a cold one with you! I feel like my school owns me right now, but I will force myself to come up for air soon.

Now I am supposed to write a business plan and read a huge chapter on business law - YUCK YUCK YUCK - i keep reading the same lines over and over while my mind drifts out to sea.....

Re: Hi everybody - rootswoman - 09-23-2011

Suzan, I didn't mean to ignore your post! I am really looking forward to meeting you one of these days!

Re: Hi everybody - suzengrace - 09-23-2011

Re: Hi everybody - irijah+laish - 09-23-2011

type in examples of an interior design business plan in your search engine...i am sure many examples will be there to help you sis...
here's one...
http://smallbusiness.chron.com/marketing-plan-interior-decorating-business-770.html
blessings for success and clarity in your studies sis...
love love!!!