The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
we got em - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: we got em (/showthread.php?tid=31203)

we got em - mud - 09-17-2011

well,as of today,9/17,i have had my hearing aids for 4 days.and all i can say is WOW.they still need a little tweeking,but they are comfortable,and you can hardly see them .they do squeel,a little but when i got them they did that a lot.all i had to do was sit in a chair and the doc did all the adjusting wirelessly from a puter.i have to go back

at least 3 more time to get all the bugs out.this week at work was a little too loud,and at home in the living room ,it was way too loud. so on tuesday, i go back for another adjustment,and it should resolve those problems.we are going out to eat at a large resteraunt tonight,with a band to see how they work there,in a crowd.we will have a note pad to take notes to tell the doctor on tuesday so she can do those adjustments.as far as im concerned,the only thing that would be better than getting my hearing aids would be if i were blind,and then, the next minute,i could see.it actually brought teers to my eyes.the docter told me that i was the first person to give her a big hug and a kiss before i left.i did go home and sat outside,and i DID hear crikets,for the first time in 30 years.now all i have left on my wish list, is to go to jamaica,which we will on feb21,and listen to tree the frogs,that i have NEVER heard in the 30 years we have been going.so look for us,and do say hi to us,cause this year we WILL be able to hear you.

Re: we got em - Rastapher - 09-17-2011

What?

lol........jk.......glad you can hear again!

Re: we got em - irijah laish - 09-18-2011

wow mud...i have no idea who you are but i am so thrilled for you that you can hear again...what a most marvelous thing!!! go put on some jazz...i bet it will rock your spirit!!!

Re: we got em - mud - 09-18-2011

well heres a bit of an update for ya, thats kinda funny.its sunday today,9/18,this is my first day off since ive had my new hearing aids,so i decided to do a walk about inside our house to see if i can hear new sounds.we have hardwood floors,and theres a lot of squeeks in the boards that i have to fix.oh well,on to other rooms,i have 6 doors upstairs.they all squeek.wd40 here i come.the cupboard doors all squeek,have to fix that.the garage door opener reaally squeeks bad.might take a whole tube of grease for that to stop.and the garage door opener is louder than heck,dont know what to do about that.oh well life goes on.ill just have to get used to my new LOUD world.oh and i can understand the words in songs now.dont just hear the music,i understand the lyrics too.

Re: we got em - Bruce - 09-18-2011

I am so happy for you mud. It must be an incredible feeling!

Re: we got em - mud - 09-18-2011

the wife is having a little bit more diffeculty with hers,but i think a few trips to the doctor,will clear those problems shes having up,i hope

Re: we got em - oldtimer - 09-19-2011

Good work Mud !!!!! A friend of mine was just about stone deaf and he had some sort of magnetic implants put in.It was the 1st time he could hear water running.He would go down to the brook and just stand there listening.Different world eh !!!