The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Pilots Cafe - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Pilots Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=30873)

Pages: 1 2

Pilots Cafe - Rastapher - 09-12-2011

A true rumor is that the Pilots Cafe has Wifi and a pool table.......and soon to have a jerk pit, a real pit like Bourbon Beach. Now, I'm waiting on contact from a family member from this place. I won't spill the beans and will leave the connection to the Boardie who gave me the info..........On that note..........we have 3 places in contention. the easiest place would either be Pilots or the Boat Bar for the majority of peeps. If markospoon is cool with Pilots, I would be glad to take the carnival there. Marko and I need to spend some quality time together so we could go to tayons ourselves one night and hang. I will be going to the boat bar thruought the week so they will get my business.........

Re: Pilots Cafe - Markospoon - 09-12-2011

Sounds like a plan, man.

Mi will check out Pilots and Tayons by the time you land.

I have never been to Pilots, so a new place is always exciting.

We shall see big guy.
Later mon.

Re: Pilots Cafe - Markospoon - 09-14-2011

Saturday afternoon, in Negril?

We could do that.

I wanted to get Ras on the table and get the punishment done with,

but, if he can stand the strain of waiting, then so can i.

Maybe we could do a 2 part, best of the beach and Cliffs?

I can teach him on the beach,
and

Biff him on the Cliff.

or I will go a drift on the cliff

and never reach the beach.

Anyhoo, fun will be had by all!

Re: Pilots Cafe - Markospoon - 09-14-2011

Your eyes may shine, your teeth may grit,
but, aint none of this championship you gonna get.

Back off, mon, step aside,

Markospoon is here to glide!

I flew from Chicago, all the way,
I'm ready for Ras, it's time to play!!

Re: Pilots Cafe - BrenJaLee - 09-14-2011

YES YES YES... please have the match on Saturday the 19th and Ustream it!!! Pretty Please? I'll be packing myself to land in JA 5 days later and can't think of anything better to watch while doing so.

Re: Pilots Cafe - Markospoon - 09-16-2011

Poor guy.

Re: Pilots Cafe - Markospoon - 10-03-2011

Hey thanks a bunch Lola for whatever you can do, I'm sure all will be well.

Once Ras, told me " I like food with my meal, not rice" all the time.

He threw me off for a minute.

He means like "veggies" with his chicken and fish , instead of "rice and peas" with the chicken and fish all the time.

My man Ras, what a guy.

So, anyhoo, take care Lola, I'll see ya when i see ya!

Re: Pilots Cafe - Markospoon - 10-04-2011

Lola, thanks for the break down.

You sure know your Jamaica, at least better than I do.

Hey Ras, that sounds like a winner, the sticks and stuff.

Hard to find good chalk or sticks. Good thinking my man.

See you when i see you.

Re: Pilots Cafe - BrenJaLee - 10-04-2011

Ras, whenever you buy anything with those little silica packs in it, toss it in your stick case instead of in the garbage. They are packed in all kinds of things we buy these days and they helps with the humidity. I usually toss them in my camera bag. Then change them out every once in a while.

Re: Pilots Cafe - suzengrace - 10-07-2011

Yay.....The Circus is coming to town !!!!!