The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
medi,update please - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: medi,update please (/showthread.php?tid=30835)

medi,update please - mud - 09-11-2011

was just wondering how the dentures were feeling now that youve had them a while.are you still smiling?

Re: medi,update please - medi - 09-11-2011

I'm getting more and more used to them. I haven't even been back to the dentist since I got them..and I can now chomp on kettle cooked potato chips no problem, although a pizza with a hard crust still gives me problems. I also am trying to be REALLY careful to not develop any "bad habits" like when I had my teeth, I would grind constantly due to nerves and not realize I was doing it..would sometimes wake up with blazing headaches..now I catch myself now and then biting down, but that is more to make sure the dentures are staying put..they are, and I need to quit doing it so much, lol. Wink

Last Saturday, I even went to the VFW and gave karoake a shot! Not one of my better times singing, but I wasn't horrible, so there is that, and I did have some fun.

I think I'm going to go back to the dentist and see if they can adjust them any to make it a better fit..although I don't know how they can make the uppers a little tighter, but I would prefer to know that it's not just the denture cream keeping them in place....if I don't put the denture cream in, the bottoms are still okay, but the top won't stay in place.

The worst part to me is getting used to the covering on my upper palate..I am going to start playing the lottery, because when I get rich, I want to get plateless uppers..that way I can actually be able to taste my food better..and I also went swimming to the lake the other week, and found out that yes, I can swim fine with them in..although I do want to hopefully get a snorkle tube and practice snorkeling with that thing in my mouth and my teeth..only thing is, I won't have the money to order it online until next month, and just hope the weather won't be too cold for me to swim one last time and try it out..

And I am feeling rotten right now because I'm sick. bleh..achy bones, headache, stuffy nose, cough..was having some problem with swallowing yesterday so the teeth came out for a few hours until bed, but up until then, I had even been falling asleep with them in, and would just wake up, take them out for fifteen minutes to clean them, then put them back in..

Soon as I am feeling better, will go back to the dentist to see if they can adjust them..if not, it's still passable, but I did want to get to the point where I was really familiar with them before going back, and have done that. Smile