The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Compassion For One Another - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Compassion For One Another (/showthread.php?tid=30670)

Compassion For One Another - True Revelations - 09-10-2011

Please ..

Disclaimer:
Edited Title .. Content was deleted so the "Please" is an edit.
Edited By Tammy

Re: Rising up, 10 years after - wit - 09-10-2011

Re: Rising up, 10 years after - True Revelations - 09-10-2011

So much for a solemn post

Re: Rising up, 10 years after - Debra - 09-10-2011

Yah see I was just trying to be nice and you called this forum nonesense.

I am glad your wife lived, but do not single me out, TR.

God's words are comforting to me, in fact you copied them. Did it give you peace?
I don't think so.

No, I've never seen all those photos.

TR, I hope you will find peace one day.

I am with Micheal Moore on this whole subject. Just look at the picture with the numbers.

Re: Please delete - suzengrace - 09-11-2011

It was TR's "personal thread" and yeah, maybe replies weren't gentle and little harsh but obviously this was very personal ..and to feel like others were overriding and putting their personal experiences in front of something that was "their ,cathartic thread-like yeah I know what you dealt with ..But what about"..,well so it goes.And yes, I know this is an "open Board forum" ..

Re: Please delete - yesihunt2 - 09-11-2011

Can we all just agree that.....terrorists bad.....9/11 sucked......sending my love to ALL out there who were affected.

Re: Please delete - NLRG - 09-11-2011

TR, I just want to say that I understand the intent of your post and as a direct witness/victim of the tragedy I totally get how you feel. Ya had to be hear to get the anger and frustration we still feel to this day and to understand our reactions.
Peace and blessing to you and to your wife.
We will never forget.

Re: Please delete - Van - 09-11-2011

TR-I missed the pictures posted here-I would have liked to have seen them. And I forget who said that in Jamaica there was no inundation of stories and photos, etc about the 9/11. I beg to differ. While some opt not to have tv, cable, flow, etc..at the time it was Coral Seas Cable-and JAmaica mimics everything in the US-including the TV stations. Trust me it was full time coverage and news on that tv. You forgot internet was around then too. I don't think I suffered any less knowledge or heartbraking info or photos because of being in Jamaica.

Re: Not gonna delete - rootswoman - 09-12-2011

Once again, its amazing which threads receive the most hits.

Re: Compassion For One Another - dreadneck - 09-13-2011

I`m glad to be able to post from my phone again. Can`t upload, but the emoticons work.