The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
planking... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: planking... (/showthread.php?tid=30140)

Pages: 1 2

planking... - irijah laish - 09-04-2011

JAH my dawta and i are so silly sometimes...
here is a pic of me this morning trying out the latest craze..on the counter...

Re: planking... - Lola - 09-04-2011

Can you post your recipe (again) for the veggie burgers you make in that kitchen? Thanks!

Re: planking... - suzengrace - 09-04-2011

He he he...Now I dare you to do it in various locales in negril and post the pics here...(LOL)

Re: planking... - irijah laish - 09-04-2011

i did bleach the counter afterwards...lol

Re: planking... - irijah laish - 09-04-2011

veggie lovliness burgers

* 4 cups water
* ½ cup Braggs Amino (wholefoods)
* 1/3 cup vegetable oil
* 1 ½ cup walnuts, chopped (or nut of choice)
* ¼ cup nutritional yeast (wholefoods)
* Seasonings…your choice
* Vegetables…your choice (celery, peppers, onions, garlic…any combination or choice
*4 cups raw oatmeal

Bring water and all above ingredients EXCEPT OATMEAL to a boil.
Add 4 cups oatmeal (regular oatmeal…Quaker for example).
Remove from fire and mix well.
Allow mixture to cool so it is sticky, stirring occasionally to completely incorporate flavors.
Make patties and place on greased tray. (wetting hands when making patties allows for uniformity in molding and unsticky hands)
Bake 15-20 minutes at 325 on each side until browned.
Allow to cool and then freeze after separating burgers with plastic wrap or waxed paper...then wrap well or place in ziploc bags.
To cook, remove desired number from freezer and lightly fry in hot skillet in a bit of oil, or microwave for a couple minutes.
(one batch will make about 18 burgers-you do not want them TOO thick...maybe 1/2 inch thick)

****you can use any kind of nut or seed, but do not JUST use seeds….combine them with the measurement of nuts…..(if you add sesame or pumpkin or sunflower seeds….lightly toast them before adding to release their oils…..flax seed does not have to be toasted unless you so desire).
****you can also change up your seasonings to make different kinds of burgers. For a start I would use thyme, basil and oregano, and black pepper…..then as you feel confident, go for what you know.
****by changing seasonings yet again you can make a meatloaf out of this mixture (topping with sauce made from ketchup, brown sugar and a dollop of mustard and hot sauce)
***same as above can be done for meatballs...just add meatballs to gravy at last minute...i have even made a sweet sour sauce, brought it to a boil, put it in the crock pot and put meatballs made from this recipe in to warm through and served them as an appetizer...
***if you are allergic to nuts you can omit them from the recipe and add a bit more oatmeal to replace them...
***SEASON BOLDLY...be not afraid (lol)

***i am only posting this recipe cos i love all you guys cyberly...please do not lay claim to it (i know you won't), as it is in my in progress cookbook...

blessings

Re: planking... - rootswoman - 09-04-2011

lol, planking eh?

you are a riot!

yum - that recipe does sound delicious!

Re: planking... - wendy - 09-05-2011

planking ? whats this all about....

Re: planking... - irijah laish - 09-05-2011

show was awesome...
i so so so loved seeing people i had not seen in so long...we all had a most wonderful day...it was held at "the stone house" in mebane, nc...talk about self sustainability...this place has it down pat...here is the link to the property...if you click on place in the left hand column and then scroll down and click on tour you can see many pics of the place...it is awesome and used primarily for spiritual retreat...
http://www.stonecircles.org/
i did not take pics but below is a link for some awesome pics on facebook...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150790763910265&set=a.27984175264.68733.645605264&type=1&theater
we all reasoned and ate and laughed and gave thanks for the day...i made a big batch of the veggie burgers and had the condiments and some homemade hummus and another sistren brought some food so we set up and not only did we eat but we fed some band members and other idren and sistren too...it was like having seven loaves and seven fishes...it was a wonderful time had by all...peaceful, happy, totally spiritualized...
i got an awesome old school sister carol t-shirt...it was awesome seeing her and mama moses...i had not seen them since my spiritual mother's (mama loi) homegoing ilabration in 2009...
so yeah...i had a ball!!!

Re: planking... - Jenny - 09-05-2011

Looks like you're body-surfing!!

Re: planking... - Sophie - 09-05-2011

Good lord- I don't even know why I opened this thread. I thought it had to do with the planked salmon ya'all had talked about before. I like my food fried and smothered in gravy so I guess I opened it to find out what the hell planked slamon was???? Wellllllll NOW I see it is about plankING which I STILL had no freakin clue about. Seems I need to step away from the Bobette Vila stuff and get a clue-lol.