The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Couple of updates from Jenny - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Couple of updates from Jenny (/showthread.php?tid=28530)

Couple of updates from Jenny - Pineapple - 08-15-2011

These are off of Jenny's FB wall. Just thought you'd like to know how things are going. I know she's been over here off and on but she'd said at the start that she didn't think she'd be able to update on FB and here so I'm just helping her out.

8-14-11 After MULTIPLE sinkfuls of fairly shirt, curly hair that's fallen off my head over the past 3 days, I am fortunate to STILL have hair on my head! I thank mi mum for giving me her head of very, very thick hair. Not sure how long I will have hair up there but, for now, I still have some, albeit thinner....

8-15-11 GOOD news: I just had an appointment w/ my Oncologist, who says that I'm "doing great." He was only worried about the side effects from the "big-bad" chemo (the three chemicals), but I told him I wanted to stay the course, so he said OK. He confirmed that my tumor HAS indeed shrunk!! Only bad news is that my white-blood cell count is again deflated. I'll get a Neulasta injection in anticipation of this dropping after the "big-bad" this coming Thursday.

Re: Couple of updates from Jenny - wendy - 08-15-2011

tumor HAS indeed shrunk!!

WONDERFUL NEWS !!!!! keep the fighting mode in FULL GEAR.

Re: Couple of updates from Jenny - rootswoman - 08-15-2011

Thanks Piney!

Its so good to hear that darn tumor is GOING DOWN!

Re: Couple of updates from Jenny - Aja - 08-15-2011

My Love and thoughts with Jenny XXXXX

Re: Couple of updates from Jenny - Debra - 08-18-2011

I pray for strength for You, (((Jenny))).

I know you are a fighter and a winner!!

Some flowers for you