The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
topless or whatever - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: topless or whatever (/showthread.php?tid=27187)

topless or whatever - oldtimer - 07-28-2011

Whoops it's working again ??? Topless why are they saying that the locals have a problem with it.Until the last few years the men walked around with their zippers down 1/2 the time they were hanging.The kids can't sleep because they were kept awake with diggity dig all night long.They walk up to the tourists when their other 1/2 is their asking if they want the black experience.Clean up their own act before they say it's not respectfull.Sheesh !!!!

Re: topless or whatever - Seveen - 07-28-2011

today the huffington post had booby cay as one of the 5 best nude beaches in the caribbean- hmmmmm

nudity doesn't bother me in jamaica - hey - they're nude not me - and even my child has gotten immune to it - different strokes for different folks

now i have hit some nude beaches in my lifetime - and even skinny dipped at night right in front of the bar-b-barn

here in jacksonville - bikini clad girls go bike riding on the beach road

whatever floats their boats!

my opinion is that jamaicans seem to have a more healthy attitude about their bodies and will do what they need to do outdoors if they have to

when i am there and go walking - i make sure i am fully dressed - usually wear a long skirt - my dreads and that skirt minimize a lot of "drama" - my friend's husband tells me i dress like a proper jamaica lady :-)

some women complain about getting hit on - and prance around half naked all through the town - i remember someone wearing a gold lame bikini and sarong walking from the beach to the red dragon

false advertising! (or not - lol)

and what about that sea sex i see jamaican couples participating in - you know where he is holding the girl and her eyes are rolling around in her head - ha!

Re: topless or whatever - jajewel - 07-28-2011

and what about that sea sex i see jamaican couples participating in - you know where he is holding the girl and her eyes are rolling around in her head - ha!

LOL!...bobbing heads in the surf! We all know what thery're doing but can't see nuttin!!

Re: topless or whatever - jajewel - 07-29-2011

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.1332797593469.2048518.1036891616

When I tried to access the link it said "unavailable"

Macy, thanks for your perspective.....so, just to clarify....you don't think Jamaicans are offended by nudity because of their perception of "sexual" connotations, but more that they think anyone going nude is either mad (literally) or crazy to go nude when they have the money to buy nice clothes....correct? You sure there's not some of those older "church" ladies muttering under their breath about "disgusting & nasty farriners"?

Re: topless or whatever - Eco - 07-29-2011

My mileage always varies from the mainstream..... On my last reach I noticed that once again nobody was bothered with my nude swimming, bathing or when I walked back to air dry and get dressed. If I offended a culture they sure the heck didn't look the other way or show any signs of disgust. Lol, some thought it was chit chat time........no........leave me alone so I can wash my stuff! Also, those comments about my white a$$ makes me wonder if they thought I needed more nude time in the sun.