The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Pics #2 :) - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Pics #2 :) (/showthread.php?tid=26758)

Pics #2 :) - cinnni - 07-20-2011

Thought I'd start a seperate thread with more pics so there isn't so much scrolling Smile And sorry if I repost...can't remember what I've uploaded LOL

Re: Pics #2 :) - cinnni - 07-20-2011

Not a particularly flattering pics but oh well LOL I was having fun Smile

Tho this was only a 14ft jump it took me a minute to work up the balls to jump...it was on a slope and had to jump over the plants and was a little slippery lol.

Re: Pics #2 :) - cinnni - 07-20-2011

Hubby to me....Did you know bananas grow square-ish?

Re: Pics #2 :) - rootswoman - 07-20-2011

Great pictures! I am having a lot of fun on your vacation. Please keep them rolling!

Re: Pics #2 :) - cinnni - 07-21-2011

Thanks Ladies!

LOL Underwater pic

Alfred's

Rudy at Alfred's

Some youngen (that looks kinda like Will Smith to me) that thought this young little girl was my dawta and wanted me to know he like har. Mi say yah outta luck she nuh like guys Smile (was not my daughter but she was there with her girlfriend, her mom, and other friends)

Akeem a new bartender at Alfred's

I was diggin his hair Smile

Re: Pics #2 :) - Mrs B - 07-22-2011

Thanks for sharing cinni.

I believe I reconise the 1and with the clothes line.