The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Boardies from the past - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Boardies from the past (/showthread.php?tid=26119)

Boardies from the past - rootswoman - 07-15-2011

I often think of boardies whom have come and gone. I have collected some facebook friends, who may in fact be some of the people I think about but never knew their real name, or their face. I don't know all of my facebook friends, I sometimes wonder if thats OK, but then Ill see that they are friends with a bunch of the people I do know, so I accept.

But back to the topic

Who remembers Jodie rent-a-cell? Does anyone know what happened to her? Is she still around?

What about the lovely chiropractor that posted daily inspirational posts, what was her name? was it Peggy?

There was one boardie, about 4 years ago, called Linger, from Atlanta,do you remember her? Is she OK, she became Ill and disappeared does any one remember?

How about Dawn Marie, is she alive and well? She kind of vanished, in least from my horizon.

It is funny how I think of these people, folks I never met, as long lost friends. I may never have talked with them or even commented in their threads, but I still wonder about them and how they are doing.

There are so many more. Angel asked about a few, that I too am in touch with, Thank God for facebook, but there are so many more I wonder about.

Where the heck has Bobby from Alice's gone? Has anyone seen or heard from him?

Who comes to your mind?

Re: Boardies from the past - wendy - 07-15-2011

i remember all the boardies which you spoke of.
saw dawn marie at the last FOJ.
chatted with her for just a few minutes. almost stuck foot in mouth when i was about to ask where garzan was but before i did she introduced me to her BF.

Re: Boardies from the past - Jenny - 07-16-2011

Jodie, & her husband, from Rent-a-Cell, are doing fine; I believe that they are in & out of Negril, spent several months in the U.S.

I have not heard from Peggy in a couple of years, but she was doing well the last time I heard.

I lost touch w/ Linger & wonder how she's doing too!

Dawn Marie is also doing well!

Re: Boardies from the past - Pineapple - 07-21-2011

How about Dreadless? His website is still up but not active. I just read some posts over there and it was a trip down memory lane for sure.

Re: Boardies from the past - irieworld - 07-21-2011

what about Katyani (something like that) she posted long stories about her first trip to Negril-- getting a little looped and sitting on the sand with a beach boy while he rubbed her feet and then all of a sudden got freaked out by it and ran through a resort to ditch him. She had another story about drinking a whole bottle of rum cream at night at blue cave castle and having some kind of epiphany and running right into the glass door trying to go outside. Used to be some crazy stories up on the other board. A lot of talk of the rentas but ladies were afraid to post their names cuz they figured other gals would speak up. Or in some cases they would post their names and photos to try to find out if anyone else was with them.

And Ray--man he drove me nuts (in a bad way)